IGNORED

Arteta + Transfers

I agree getting Arteta to stay could be the differance between us going forwards or dropping back down to be a midtable team.

Could that be the case?.....That without Arteta we would suddenly drop to midtable!

If so we haven't come as far as we perhaps thought.

Though it's obvious that teams need their best players ie Henry,Drogba and Gerrard!

How many points have that little lot won their respective teams?

So yes Arteta is important.......Lets hope he can get on with Barton!!

I agree getting Arteta to stay could be the differance between us going forwards or dropping back down to be a midtable team.

Could that be the case?.....That without Arteta we would suddenly drop to midtable!

If so we haven't come as far as we perhaps thought.

Though it's obvious that teams need their best players ie Henry,Drogba and Gerrard!

How many points have that little lot won their respective teams?

So yes Arteta is important.......Lets hope he can get on with Barton!!

It is because he is the only most creative midfielder we have here in Everton i suppose....

I think Arteta is just getting better and better.

I think we are all in agreement that he would be the most difficult player to replace at the club. He gives opposition defences a toride time both on the ball and from his deliveries. Has all the attributes Beckham is famouse for on a football feild and then some.

he has scored plenty of goals this season, and has picked up more than his share of yellow cards, so does not shy away from the less skillful side of the game.

I have to admit I am a little surprised that more clubs haven't been link with a bid for him this summer, becasue he is the genuine article. I am so surprised he hasn't been in the Spanish squad.

In the past a lot of players who have played so well for say a so called smaller clubs, have made a song and dance about moving to more competative clubs basically forcing a sale, but all we have had from Arteta is that I loves the club and wants to continue playing and wants the club to discuss prolonging his future at the club.

To me he has earnt the right in a blue shirt to be offered a lucrative deal with Everton. Considering the amount we paid for him he has been as good as bargain as you could find, so considering what we paid and what we have got, Everton really have to pull out all the stops to ensure he signs at least a four year contract to keep Arteta at the club for the prime years of his careers.

Come on Everton, make sure our player of the year for the last two seasons - remains our player

Everton-Worshipper............ "Don't see why a club should be held to ransom because of media rumours".

Most of these "Media" rumours are usally instigated by the players Agents, looking for another wage rise for the player.

And of course a nice little percentage for themselves. They are all fookin Parasites. :angry:

I think as long as we can get in Europe regulary he's goin nowhere.

The only way he will go if is he doesn't get chosen for Spain, but if he proves himself in Europe next Season I can't see Spain turning him down otherwise they're just wasting one of the most talented players in the prem.

Edited by blue4everdan