IGNORED

How Much Of A Tit Is

Ian

....kenwright

SOME unfortunate festive television scheduling meant Bill Kenwright could yesterday afternoon be seen giving the most unlikely of tributes.

"I don't care whether you are a Red or a Blue," gushed the Everton chairman. "When that song comes on, you aren't human if you don't have a lump in your throat."

The tune, believe it or not, was You'll Never Walk Alone, originally from the musical Carousel but claimed by neighbours Liverpool as their unofficial anthem. And as it rang around Goodison Park last night, Kenwright certainly wasn't the only Evertonian to sense the tears beginning to well.

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0500liv...-name_page.html

hes a fuckin prick, instead of talkin about fuckin liverpools song why doesnt he do somethin about the deep shit were in...

he winds me up that tosser :lol:

nite all

Guest fozzie22
....kenwright

SOME unfortunate festive television scheduling meant Bill Kenwright could yesterday afternoon be seen giving the most unlikely of tributes.

"I don't care whether you are a Red or a Blue," gushed the Everton chairman. "When that song comes on, you aren't human if you don't have a lump in your throat."

The tune, believe it or not, was You'll Never Walk Alone, originally from the musical Carousel but claimed by neighbours Liverpool as their unofficial anthem. And as it rang around Goodison Park last night, Kenwright certainly wasn't the only Evertonian to sense the tears beginning to well.

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0500liv...-name_page.html

hes a fuckin prick, instead of talkin about fuckin liverpools song why doesnt he do somethin about the deep shit were in...

he winds me up that tosser :lol:

nite all

BK is a twat simple as that..he will burn in hell for his crimes against Everton :lol:

kenwright is fast becoming the biggest cock-docker to have ever had the fortune of being an Everton chairman.

he goes on about his love for the club, but to be honest it's all theatre to him! none of it is in his heart, it's all about how he's perceived by the outside world. he clearly couldn't give a toss what us lot think, or else he wouldn't come out with all this sort of rubbish

give Moyes a chance....

BK out.....