IGNORED

Summer Is Upon Us...

Hi fellow Evertonians, summer is here. The question is who will Moysey sign in the transfer window. Post who you want and who you think will sign below, please make it clear who you are nominating by highlighting the players name in blue. Also name who you think will leave Goodison in the following months.

I Hope

David Nugent from PNE

Jermaine Jenas from Tottenham

To Go:

Richard Wright

Gary Naysmith

James Beattie

Also hope that Mikey Arteta signs a new deal to keep his magic in Merseyside for a few more years!

Edited by Nil Satis

Sorry for sounding a bit formal I thought that when I wrote it but I wanted it to be clear because some people write a whole paragraph and sometimes you can't be bothered to read it, so to make it clear who you actually wanted to sign write it in blue. And no, try to keep them all the same and put them in normal blue. :D

Hi fellow Evertonians, summer is here. The question is who will Moysey sign in the transfer window. Post who you want and who you think will sign below, please make it clear who you are nominating by highlighting the players name in blue. Also name who you think will leave Goodison in the following months.

I Hope

David Nugent from PNE

Jermaine Jenas from Tottenham

To Go:

Richard Wright

Gary Naysmith

James Beattie

Also hope that Mikey Arteta signs a new deal to keep his magic in Merseyside for a few more years!

Jenas?!? :confused: Wouldn't want him here, I don't rate him at all...

I heard a rumor that Moyes would place a £10m bid for Jenas. This would be a club record. He fits the bill, young, quick, skillful and we need a midfielder to replace out of form Osman.

My midfield would be:

Fernandes

Arteta

Carsley

Jenas

Neville

Think there are other priorites before another MC, plus how the hell is he going to afford Jenas and Fernandes. Where does Cahill fit in that line up, there aren't any natuaral wingers so pretty pointless midfield and I just don't think Jenes is a good enough player.

rather sign micheal owen for £9million. bargin.

wants to leave newcastle and return closer to his home in chester so where suited for that, can offer european football and a good partnership with AJ which they could carry into the england set up. all we need is the balls to put a offer in for him before someone else does.

rather sign micheal owen for £9million. bargin.

wants to leave newcastle and return closer to his home in chester so where suited for that, can offer european football and a good partnership with AJ which they could carry into the england set up. all we need is the balls to put a offer in for him before someone else does.

Not a chance, Moyes has said we're not looknig at him because he's too similar to AJ.