IGNORED

Which One Would You Choose?

Guest blueboy122

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blueboy122

I would actually choose barton out of all of them i think he is the better player even tho he is trouble. But he would leave that behind at man city i would hope. I am now seein 2 sides to fernandes yes he does have flare you dontno what he is going to do but barton has flare too and also he works for the 90 minutes i think that fernandes goes missing in matches when we need him most. I am actuali with david moyes on this 1 far to much to pay for a player that goes missing. But then again maybe we could improve him as he is still only 21 years old

What are your thoughts?????????

bit which do u think is the better player?? regardless of the fee?

Personally - Nolan's a very good all-round midfielder. Doesn't make many highlight reels but does a very good job in the engine room.

Reo-Coker is brilliant on his day. Still learning remember.

Barton is a scumbag - I urge you to boycott the first league game next season if he's signed. It's not even a question of footballing ability - who wants that tw*t parading round on the training field?

If Fernandez is a defensive midfeilder, then I am not to impressed, becasue his tackleing and work rate don't just cut if for me.

I would consider bring Fernandez in if we could afford to spend £10M on a player who may not cut it, and we had money to waste. But we are not in that position so lets forget it.

He flattered us all in this first few games and has scored a couple of good goals, but he is nowwhere near a £10M player in my opinion. Potential or no potential.

He is not in the same bracket as Arteta - and Arteta is banded around in the £10M price range . Fernandez is hugely overpriced for me.

Reo Coker - has been hot and cold for me.

Barton everytime for me at £5.5M - that is a snip for a proven player of his ability. OK has and still has his off feild problems. But hence the price tag.

Everton are not in the £10-20M player price range for top player - For us to get on its players like Barton we are going to have to take a little risk on. He could be a Goodison legend, or he could be out of the door in 12 months for his of feild antics, I am of the opinion that these are the risk Moyes has to take, one thing is for certain we CAN'T compeate with the top 4 when it comes to spending on top players from around the world.

Nolan for me.

Was watching Fernandes yesturday and like so many of you are saying, he is lazy. Unless he is directly involved in the move he doesnt want to know. No desire to get stuck in, cover al the pitch. I just think Nolan is just a genuine, honest, determind player.

I wouldnt have Barton if he was paying us. If he could prove his worth to me by not getting in so much trouble then maybe, but he always fucks it by being a prik.

Bad challenges, attacks people/team mates, I cant see why he's the perfect player for us????

I wouldnt have Barton if he was paying us. If he could prove his worth to me by not getting in so much trouble then maybe, but he always fucks it by being a prik.

Bad challenges, attacks people/team mates, I cant see why he's the perfect player for us????

It would definately be a risk in bringing him to the club - but if he did come then with me as an Everton supporter, he would start with a clean slate.

He is by no means perfect - if he was he would be twice the price quoted, with all manner of clubs after him.

But the points I would highlight is that for better or worst he is a Everton fan - now to me it's important that there is a vain of blue blood in the team. If he gives 100% everytime he takes the pitch for Man City - Now would he be in a blue shirt - you just can't buy that sort of commitment - you ask Chelsea with their Ballacks and Shevchenco's,

The money needed to purchase him is right in our price bracket - we are not a money bags club by any means, the likes of Villa and West Ham will be ahead of us this summer with deep pockets. So we need to buy decent players at a decent price.

As next season is likley to be Carsleys Swan snong, then a decent defensive midfeilder is going to be an absolute must in my opinion - this type of player is often called the unsung hero in a team. This is going to be a massive gap to fill. Barton can do this and can aslo deliver killer passes. Since we looked at him in January I have kept a close eye on him on match of the day, and I tell you almost anything decent coming from City, Barton was part of. Play wise he is very good.

To get a player of his quality, in the position he plays and for the money needed I am more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and welcome him with open arms to Everton. if he plays up then you just sell him, can't see the big deal in him coming to be honest.

we are going to sign at least one quailty player - FACT. last summer we signed one, and know with hinsight we signed 3. we have more money each summer it seems and we are a better team each year so we can attract better players here.

COYB.

Edited by Everton Lad

Out of all of them I'd have Nolan.

Think he's been key in the success of Bolton in the past couple of years, he is also a player who shows commitment and can do an all round job, like Barton, but without the off (and on) field antics. I also think Nolan is a better player than Barton from what I've seen and heard of them both.

Typical Everton. Get yer head out of your arse

Well,

Fernandes : could have had him but we wont because we dont have much money so BK says.

Nolan : Not long ago signed a new contract so aint gunna leave unless something happens in the dressing room.

Reo Coker : He aint had a good season and moyes would drop dead at the figure the would want for him.

Barton : Id Love him here aswell as Manny but Barton will end up at the toon imo.

Last summer and the summer before we missed out on several good midfielders + forwards because we are stingy with money and if you cannot see that your thick.

Well,

Fernandes : could have had him but we wont because we dont have much money so BK says.

Nolan : Not long ago signed a new contract so aint gunna leave unless something happens in the dressing room.

Reo Coker : He aint had a good season and moyes would drop dead at the figure the would want for him.

Barton : Id Love him here aswell as Manny but Barton will end up at the toon imo.

Last summer and the summer before we missed out on several good midfielders + forwards because we are stingy with money and if you cannot see that your thick.

Obviously I am, becasue unlike you I dont simplify things in order to understand them and can appreciate that in a competative multi million pound businesses not every one can win.

So please tell me why this is typical Everton, when the three main targets we went after last season we got. The people you say we missed out on were who???????????

Parker, Emre anyone else. Did we miss out on them or am I too thick to realise that they chose someone else who would pander to the greedy needs

Typicial Everton - Support you fucking club and moan when there is something to moan about

Edited by Zed

Well,

no offense but everyone is so mean on BK he saved us when he took over and just because he cant afford to bring in the best players but he is blue through and through he was born in liverpool not in america (liverpool and manure) or russia (chelsea).

i would rather have a fan in control of us instead of a business man only after one thing.

He gives us all he can and has the clubs best interests at heart

james beattie 6m

Johnson 8.5m

etc.

Edited by Foxon

So you'd rather us have fuck all money and have to borrow or sell our best players to bring in players?

could u give the club 12m to one buy player and then another 8m for other players.

no

i dont think many everton fans could.

he is the best we have got whether u like it or not. he is an everton fan all his life that is better than these multi-million pound chairman's.

Edited by Foxon

Guest blueboy122

zed u r an absoulute arse hole this is just all of our opions and you just critise everyone. Next time u make an opion which is what this website is all about then wel will make a snide remark at you!!

Absoultue wanker

could u give the club 12m to one buy player and then another 8m for other players.

no

i dont think many everton fans could.

he is the best we have got whether u like it or not. he is an everton fan all his life that is better than these multi-million pound chairman's.

The thing is thought the fellas skint, we borrow to buy players. Take the signings of Lescott and AJ. They were not paid for out of his own pocket, they were paid for on the basis we'd still be in the Premiership and get the Sky money. That is why this summer we won't have as much to spend as people think we will because a chunk of the Sky money is already gone.