IGNORED

Shirts

I like to go for the unusual ones, everyone gets Arteta and Lescott so I might get someone like Anichebe or Neville. Or my fav. Joey Yobo although I don't like having defenders on the back of my shirt. I feel weird playing and scoring with Yobo on the back!

I might just settle for my name. White 29.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blueboy122

everton have accepted a fee from real vargoza for spanish playmaker mikel arteta the fee is belived to be around 15 million. He is now discussing personal terms with the spanish club.

got ya;

I like to go for the unusual ones, everyone gets Arteta and Lescott so I might get someone like Anichebe or Neville. Or my fav. Joey Yobo although I don't like having defenders on the back of my shirt. I feel weird playing and scoring with Yobo on the back!

I might just settle for my name. White 29.

You are soo right, whatever player I have on my top is the position I play on said day at 5-a-sides, my impression of Arteta aint great though, im more like BT wide on the right ha!

In the last sorta fiver years I've had loadsa different players, and like to change them quite alot!

01/02 H : Radzinski 8 A : Unsworth 6

02/03 H : Rooney 18 A : Li Tie 12 T : Yobo 20

03/04 H : Yobo 20 A: Rooney 18

04/05 H : Kilbane 14 A : Osman 21 T : Hibbert 28

05/06 H : Yobo 4 A : Cahill 17

06/07 H : Johnson 8 A : Lescott 16

I always wait until DM finalises his numbers and they go on the web site, which is holding me back from getting Arteta.

So if he stays Arteta 6 on the away and Lescott 16 or a new signing on the home.

Awl arse Mac here, I refuse to contribute to the automatic buying of a very mediocre top. £40.00 fucking hell, this is Umbro we are talking about, not a decent brand. I have bought two training tops recently, both Umbro, both under a tenner.

Same fucking material, same stitching, same company. Enough is enough, if they came up with something new and innovative, I'm, in. Not this piece of rehashed shit, put a bow tie on a turd - it is still a turd - put an Everton badge on a turd, it is still a turd. It just denegrates our badge.

Rant over.

ATB

Mac

Awl arse Mac here, I refuse to contribute to the automatic buying of a very mediocre top. £40.00 fucking hell, this is Umbro we are talking about, not a decent brand. I have bought two training tops recently, both Umbro, both under a tenner.

Same fucking material, same stitching, same company. Enough is enough, if they came up with something new and innovative, I'm, in. Not this piece of rehashed shit, put a bow tie on a turd - it is still a turd - put an Everton badge on a turd, it is still a turd. It just denegrates our badge.

Rant over.

ATB

Mac

100% Agree.

Edited by TrueBlue

Im quite intrigued about the new lettering, can someone show me an example??

il second that tbh.

im still waiting for my wages to go and get mine and have only had a chance to have a glimps at someones by mine with lesscot 16 on the back i mean it looked smart but i wanted a better look an the man looked abit sketcy haha so i give it a swerve haha.

it would be much appreasiated if someone could take a pic of there's :)

Awl arse Pat here, I have never had a players name on a shirt.

some of us ( I do have a cple in draws though) come from the era when you didnt buy replica kit's.

It was the culture of the time, espec my dad's etc. You didnt Just go Out & Buy an Everton shirt.

If you had an Everton shirt, it was given to you by a player & fuking treasured etc or you actually Played for the club.

An Arl ass hegemonic view in which to have the shirt, you had to earn it...!!! ( not go JJb grab 1 of shelf)

However, im no Ostrich the head does come out of the sand from time to time & I do appreciate & understand the fiscal importance of such revenues in these modern times. ( So spend up folks)

Just thought I would pass on an archaic bit of footy culture that has mostly disapeared over the past 30 yrs or so, that some of our younger folk may not have been aware.

(Once upon a time there was a Tavern, where we used to raise a glass or 2, remember how we laffed away the hours away - Those were the days my friends )

il second that tbh.

im still waiting for my wages to go and get mine and have only had a chance to have a glimps at someones by mine with lesscot 16 on the back i mean it looked smart but i wanted a better look an the man looked abit sketcy haha so i give it a swerve haha.

it would be much appreasiated if someone could take a pic of there's :)

for you jake mate

P06-01-07_21.jpg