IGNORED

Defender Of The Year Vote Now

Joleon Lescott

vote for him Defender of the Year

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...der+of+the+Year

Having played a total of 0 minutes during his last season in the Premiership with Wolves due to serious injury, Lescott had a point to prove this term and prove it he did. The ultra-consistent Brummie played in every game for Everton as they clinched a place in Europe, more often than not in an unfamiliar, but equally successful, role at left-back. Such was his impact after his signing in June, Lescott earned a call-up to the England B squad and was even linked with Real Madrid - an accolade you feel may elude his defensive colleagues such as Tony Hibbert and Alan Stubbs. Tom Adams

Ridiculous thing about these votes is that Tim Howard didn't make it into the top six for the keeper of the year. Any way you look at it he should have been there....everyone creaming their pants over David James but Tim conceded fewer goals and had a better saves to shots ratio (82% against 77%). Madness. Would you swap? Would you fuck :angry: !

Voted for Joleon though :) .

ive voted twice now and its let me??

wats the deal with that?

i can do that because then i turn the modem off and turn it back on it gives me a new ip address.. because you can only vote once per ip but if you keep turning it off and back on the isp will give you a new one and it will let you vote again this is also handy if you wanna down load stuff from rapidshare

i can do that because then i turn the modem off and turn it back on it gives me a new ip address.. because you can only vote once per ip but if you keep turning it off and back on the isp will give you a new one and it will let you vote again this is also handy if you wanna down load stuff from rapidshare

How do you do that>?

Well then i log onto the internet my isp give me a temporary IP address is called a dynamic IP address.

Requesting DHCP computers receive a dynamic IP address (think temporary phone number) for the duration of that Internet session or for some other specified amount of time. Once the user disconnects from the Internet, their dynamic IP address goes back into the IP address pool so it can be assigned to another user. Even if the user reconnects immediately, odds are they will not be assigned the same IP address from the pool. To keep our telephone telephone analogy going, using a dynamic IP address is similar to using a pay phone. Unless there is a reason to receive a call, the user does not care what number he or she is calling from.

you got it?