IGNORED

Alrite Lads - Wba Fan

Just saying im a West Brom fan . . .

Rumours are your in the lead for Koumas.

Would you like him up Goodison??

Woudnt mind Beattie of you guys . . . .

Good luck for next Season lads!

Add me on MSN if you want wba_b684lyf@hotmail.com

Take care of our Koumas if you get him :lol:

Koumas would be a good addition to the squad.. but 4million is a bit steep.. Moyes didn't fancy spending 2million on him from Tranmere a few years back. He's a local lad (from Bromborough) so would have no problem settling down in Merseyside.

If the price was right I'd have him here.

Hi Woody,

welcome to the site!

I for one have not seen enough of koumas to know whether he'd be good enough for us. I presume you have watched him lots, has he improved with the additional year or so of experience? If you consider that past or present we have been linked with the likes of Barton, Reo-Coker, Parker etc - is he anywhere near to their standard as that is the kind of quality we need.

Beattie - it just hasn't worked for him at Everton. He would do a great job for you, but suspect he will either stay in the Prem or go to Celtic.

Shame you didn't come up, thought as a club you made a good contribution to the Premiership and I hope you make it back up come May..

Question for you, Woody (welcome, BTW)

We all know he plays midfield, but none of us seem to be quite sure which midfield position is his best/most natural one. Hoping it's left or right, since we need wingers (esp. left) more than central mids right now, but if he's good enough we'll find a use for him somewhere. Anyway, can you enlighten us? :D

Koumas is a decent player who would fit into our lineup well, but the asking price is a bit much in my opinion.

I do feel a bit for BT too, he has put effort in whilst as Everton, but it just has not worked out for him. I think that part of the problem is that at his previous clubs, he thrived off the wingers, however, at Everton, we tend to play either the long ball, play it through from central midfield or from set pieces.

I think that BT would be a good acquisition for WBA.

:)

As most have already said, I think that BT is probably going to be your lot if you really need to take a forward from us. I really can not see Vaughan, AJ, McFadden or even Vic for that matter, being released on loan.

:)

BT would probably do well at WBA too.

Anybody see Koumas free kick yesterday? B)

yeh! the one that went in...ow thats right it didnt ahah:P

as licker said he is a profesinal footballer id expect nothing less then for him to his the target of a dead ball situation.

[especialy if everton are looking at him] :)

from-icliverpool:

''The 27-year-old, who is available for around £4million, is one of several players David Moyes has been tracking as he looks to bolster his squad during the summer.''

maybe 4 million is still to much though depending on waht were spending on jagielka as it looks like that is allmost done also.

I belive we shud get him now he will go down just fine in our team if he stays in the form he was this season.