IGNORED

From Tw

No chance aaron. It's complete drivel. We've known all season we'll have not much money (exisiting debts and we will owe money to Palace for AJ and Wolves for Lescott) in football terms. It's just someone having a moan for the sake of it.

All I'm going to say is that this club is run in a fucked up way. I've just said this to Richie - what was the point in pushing on last summer and signing players to get into Europe if once we are in Europe it holds us back? It makes no sense that when it matters we can't do anything in the transfer market.

i have very mixed feelings over moyes

i like : the organisation, the progress, european qualification, the belief instilled that we are never dead, our ability to grind out results when we don't always play our best

i dislike : the dithering in the transfer market, the lack of vision IMO n that he doesn't seem to look outside of UK apart from one or 2 occasions, the tactics (too negative at times), his loyalty to underperforming players

and i also question how much he can help the club progress, i think european football may be the wall which he cannot go past, because i think to go further we need much better scouting, more flaior, more flowing football and i'm not sure moyes is capable of bringin in what we need.

however, europe twice in 2 seasons cannot be argued with and so he has my backing for the coming season, and i don't see the point in having a go at the manager, what's that going to do...and the improvement he's made can't be argued.

on the running of the club, i think it is a shambles. we need investment otherwise all our good work will become undone and we'll slip down the league. these days you need to invest to do well, AJ, Lescott for example, all of the top clubs spend a lot of cash and providing you've got the moeny and a decent manager ull be up there. i fear for the future of everton if we don't get some solid backing soon, because we'll just become a medioe side again in the bottom half of the table.

bit more of a rumour...but i read BK i concerned with tht panto jarg and can't be in discussions...not saying it's true, but it's disgusting if it is

Some valid points made on both sides of the issue, once again this site proves that it's members tend to think about the bigger picture.

Having said that, I have to go along the line of thought that a manager can only do what he is allowed to by the board, our "disappearing" funds has always been a cause for concern, but it is now time time for the baord to shit or get off the pot.

Moyes' hands are tied to a great extent and we will only move forward when the board wants us to.

ATB

Mac

Is eveything wonderful at Bolton?.....or at say Middlesborough?,Man city seem to have

a lot of money....but then again not as much as west ham are they going to make

top 4 next season :rolleyes: Newcastle have beaten us to slugger Barton seems he's

going to be the big difference next season....so we wont finish above THEM next season!

Aston Villa have just come into money!!maybe they will buy a few Kroldrups or VDM's

then we'll be in trouble wont we!

It's the teams that have been bought out that have the pressure,all that borrowed

money invested in them!.....get it wrong and two poor seasons will see them in the

shit!........

Sure Everton are taking things slowly....and that hasen't got us anywhere in the last

few seasons......has it?

i have very mixed feelings over moyes

i like : the organisation, the progress, european qualification, the belief instilled that we are never dead, our ability to grind out results when we don't always play our best

i dislike : the dithering in the transfer market, the lack of vision IMO n that he doesn't seem to look outside of UK apart from one or 2 occasions, the tactics (too negative at times), his loyalty to underperforming players

and i also question how much he can help the club progress, i think european football may be the wall which he cannot go past, because i think to go further we need much better scouting, more flaior, more flowing football and i'm not sure moyes is capable of bringin in what we need.

however, europe twice in 2 seasons cannot be argued with and so he has my backing for the coming season, and i don't see the point in having a go at the manager, what's that going to do...and the improvement he's made can't be argued.

on the running of the club, i think it is a shambles. we need investment otherwise all our good work will become undone and we'll slip down the league. these days you need to invest to do well, AJ, Lescott for example, all of the top clubs spend a lot of cash and providing you've got the moeny and a decent manager ull be up there. i fear for the future of everton if we don't get some solid backing soon, because we'll just become a medioe side again in the bottom half of the table.

Totally Agree

Looks like Birmingham are the next club about to be taken over with a 70mil bid on the table

Birmingham Bid

I have to say I'm more than suspicious no interest's been linked with Everton. These aren't just London or Champions league clubs anymore.

I dunno how true it is but Ive been told by a few people that Bill has been knocking offers back for one reason or another.

I dunno how true it is but Ive been told by a few people that Bill has been knocking offers back for one reason or another.

ive been saying this for two seasons mate.

doesnt return calls, only listening to people who would keep him at the club.

and he's the only chairman in the league not to take a wage from the club.

but i was told yesterday that a £600k payment was made from EFC to another company, with no details attatched

True, he surrounds himself in safety. Robert Earl is one of his old mates, we won't see a penny out of him and he's never gonig to oust Bill. Then money has been gong missing from our club for a very long time and yet the debt seems to remain the same or get worse.

Moyes is keeping his chairman almost free of enquirey at the minute even though no money's being invested. The TV income has come in at a nice time to hide the financial inadequacies of Kenwright.

Edited by Bluetrip