IGNORED

Tim Cahills Celebration?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Cahill & Archie Thompson did something akin in the world cup play off not long back.

woohoo!!! PatV you are the first Everton fan based in England (i think?) who has any idea about anything aussie!

Timmy's new celebration is in fact copied from his mate Archie Thompson who made the celebration his trademark!

...hope to see archie do the celebration tonight against AUFC!!! (fingers crossed)

Im still the Pommie Bastrad though..............Seems to have stuck...!!!

Though I was accused of being welsh not long ago...nealry turned to voilence that...!!!

LAte Edit: After thought...Aye welcome aborad MelbGirl, A Victory fan as well no doubt?

The local side to me here is the QLD Whimper...(Roar) I cant call a football team the Roar.

Edited by PatV

thanks for the welcome guys! been reading the forum for a while just thought it was time to register and write!

...yes i'm a proud victory fan! wish i could smile but we just lost to adelaide so maybe another time! :D

roar is stupid name for a football team but so is victory when you think about how unvictorious we have been! oh well...something to aspire to!

Yeah welcome Melb, lots of interesting threads come up on this forum, ladies are always welcome, should be a lot more really, considering its no longer looked upon as an all male sport.

And we thinking evertonians, will always welcome ladies with open arms. :D

Yeah welcome Melb, lots of interesting threads come up on this forum, ladies are always welcome, should be a lot more really, considering its no longer looked upon as an all male sport.

And we thinking evertonians, will always welcome ladies with open arms.  :lol:

thanks! and football certainly isn't an all male sport! i bet i could take on most of the guys i know when it comes to football and win hands down!

...how nice of you to always welcome ladies with open arms....i'd always welcome a gentleman with open arms...too bad so few of them exist!

BlueBird....adelaide??? i can't think of one good reason to follow them even though they are on top of the table, unless you are moving to adelaide! in which case i really feel sorry for you! haha