IGNORED

Do You Reckon We'll Finish Above....

i hope for UEFA cup again. Champions league is beyond us i think. we know what happened last time we were there anyway!!

We need to consistently finish in a UEFA place over the next 5 years before making the step up. the more consistent we are year in year out then the better players will want to join us, and then the board will have no option but to provide the funds to help to keep us where we are. (and belong)

No i wouldnt take an 8th place finish now. A few quality signings in the summer hopefully and we can make 6th, 5th our target for the next few seasons....

....Then win the league every season like the redshites :D

No lower then 6th season, come one the blues :)

Champions league is beyond us i think. we know what happened last time we were there anyway!!

Why is everyone always so negative about that ffs, we were robbed in a match where our strike force was rendered redundant by cowardly and incorrect refereeing....and that's before you consider the perfectly good disallowed goal...against a team that went on to reach the semi, putting out Manure along the way.

Forty-five minutes in Budapest then fucked us completely for sure, but I'm proud of our performance in the Champs League that year, short as it was. Compare that team to our current one..the players used over the two games were..

Martyn, Hibbert, Neville, Weir, Yobo, Arteta, Cahill, Davies, Kilbane, Osman, Bent, Ferguson, Beattie, Pistone, McFadden

We're light years ahead of that now IMO, and hopefully will be in even better shape come August.

Why is everyone always so negative about that ffs, we were robbed in a match where our strike force was rendered redundant by cowardly and incorrect refereeing....and that's before you consider the perfectly good disallowed goal...against a team that went on to reach the semi, putting out Manure along the way.

Forty-five minutes in Budapest then fucked us completely for sure, but I'm proud of our performance in the Champs League that year, short as it was. Compare that team to our current one..the players used over the two games were..

Martyn, Hibbert, Neville, Weir, Yobo, Arteta, Cahill, Davies, Kilbane, Osman, Bent, Ferguson, Beattie, Pistone, McFadden

We're light years ahead of that now IMO, and hopefully will be in even better shape come August.

We wonder why they call us bitter Blues, soz Mike.

ATB

Mac

No i wouldnt take an 8th place finish now. A few quality signings in the summer hopefully and we can make 6th, 5th our target for the next few seasons....

....Then win the league every season like the redshites :D

No lower then 6th season, come one the blues :)

Think I'll go with Ian on this 6th or better, who knows though, need to see a few signing I think to see what our intentions will be

Dont think there have been too many signing so we are not alone in that, think it'll all hot up over the next week after people start to return from their hols

Why is everyone always so negative about that ffs, we were robbed in a match where our strike force was rendered redundant by cowardly and incorrect refereeing....and that's before you consider the perfectly good disallowed goal...against a team that went on to reach the semi, putting out Manure along the way

OH so sadly true!...........To have got through that very hard tie,would then have seen

hype kick in and maybe a little run in the compotition.Too many people listened to rs

idiots laying into us!....when in fact they wouldn't have beaten them on anything but

a very good day.......with Gerrard.