Sign in to follow this  
MikeO

Anderson Staying Another Year

He actually only got on in the 88th min.....was watching the bench...VDM was just about to come on with ten minutes left when Lescott scored, so he sat down again :( . Then Silva came for Arteta on 88, Bent scored on 89 and we all know what happened next :D !

maybe been given an extra year to see if he can push on from last years progress (which there must have been behind closed doors)

obviously not a world beater otherwise he'd be given a longer contract, but we'll give the guy a chance and hope he's not another claus thomsen

I do hope he will actually play this season and not just sit on the bench, there has been alot of fuss made over him in the past few years, good luck to him anyway.

But i suppose i saw a bit of flair and skills (apart from the tackle) eventhough he was on the field for only a few minutes!

Let's hope he progress and do wonders!

But i suppose i saw a bit of flair and skills (apart from the tackle) eventhough he was on the field for only a few minutes!

I don't think he even touched the ball more than once to be honest (certainly not in the tackle), and that was a two yard pass, so I don't know where the flair and skill came into it.

As it looks promising that we're gonna get Jagielka now theres probably even less of achance of him gettin into the team tbh.

Arteta

Cahill

Jag (Hopefully!)

Pip

Cars

Ossie