IGNORED

Reading Away Tickets

Hello all,

just managed to get myself booked on a course not far from Reading from the 13th the 16th of August. As we are playing Reading away that weekend i'm thinking of staying the extra couple of days to go to the game.

can anyone give me an idea as to how easy it'll be to get tickets for this game?

also will anyone on here be going to that game?

shame I wasn't training in London where I normally go as I could have gone to the Spurs game as well. Was also tempted with going up to the Wigan game beforehand but it's a long way to travel and don't know if work will agree to pay for the inflated flight costs of flying into one place and out of another!

anyway any info would be good and it'd be good to meet up with a few people so let me know if you'll be going!

Ease of getting a ticket will depend on if your a season ticketer and how many away matches you went to last year...but it will probably go to general sale.

It will certainly not go to general sale!

It didn't last season, largely because of our good following away from home and the fact that the Madejski is one of the smallest grounds in the prem.