IGNORED

How Far Are We Gonna Get In Europe

I was hoping to go to a few european aways last time but that didn't work out. How far do you lot reckon we'll get this time?

i reckon maybe providing good cup draws we could easily make the quarters.

Edited by bluehead

hopefully we will have a good run this time round and i honestly think we will do well just as long as we strenghen these positions, cover across the back which jags will provide left wing richardson/brennet forward nugent /smith/defoe(hope) and a couple of squad players for rotation in midfield diop/koumas/zenden/scharner/appiah or flamini. oh and lets not forget which would be 1 of the greatest transfer coups in our recent history JUAN ROMAN RIQUELME with a lot of wishful thinking.

hopefully we will have a good run this time round and i honestly think we will do well just as long as we strenghen these positions, cover across the back which jags will provide left wing richardson/brennet forward nugent /smith/defoe(hope) and a couple of squad players for rotation in midfield diop/koumas/zenden/scharner/appiah or flamini. oh and lets not forget which would be 1 of the greatest transfer coups in our recent history JUAN ROMAN RIQUELME with a lot of wishful thinking.

Wow that is wishful thinking!!! Heres to hoping