IGNORED

Squad Numbers...

Full List: 2 Hibbert, 3 Naysmith, 4 Yobo, 5 Weir, 6 Arteta, 7 van der Meyde, 8 Johnson, 9 Beattie, 11 McFadden, 12 Turner, 14 Vaughan, 15 Stubbs, 16 Jagielka, 17 Cahill, 18 Neville, 19 Valente, 21 Osman, 24 Howard, 25 de Silva, 26 Carsley, 27 Jutkiewicz, 28 Anichebe, 29 Boyle, 30 Ruddy, 31 Vidarsson, 66 Sheppard.

How on earth has drunken boy got the number 7 shirt :angry:

And Beattie number 9, an embarrasment to no.9 jersey :angry:

On a more positive note, Jutkiewicz gets his first squad number. Get the feeling Vidarsson is going to get some playing time this season...

Why is there no number 1 jersey and no number 10?

Would like to see BOYLE come through this season, we have always had probs with the Left back position, the couple of games he came on he looked fairly good, but then got injured and didnt make the squad again. Maybe do it this season.

PS ........ WHY DID'NT HOWARD GET THE NUMBER 1 JERSEY. are we looking for another goalkeeper. ??

So missing squad numbers

3 - When Naysmith goes

Can't understand why Howard not number 1 unless he doesn't want to.

VDM been given the number 7 so when he leaves it will be free for someone else

Considering the week that the Everton web development company have had, you would think that they would be triple checking all the content they put up, so why then on a story which mentions Lescott getting the number 5 shirt, do they put - 5. Wier in the full squad listings, numptys. http://www.toffeetalk.com/style_emoticons/...ult/biggrin.gif

lmao....never notice that! More "test data" I suppose...

1 - I would Guess Howard doesn't want it - I would guess he would be a fairly supersticiouse person (Can't see another keeper being given number 1 either this season - maybe we won't have a number 1 this year

3 - Naysmith is all but gone in my opinion (I wonder if a replacement is on the cards) A number to be filled?

7 - Again, what is VDM doing wearing it, should be out of the door this summer - hopefully another number to be filled?

9 - A strong possibility that the wearer of this shirt, will be different to the name given above. although I would like Beattie to be sold and somebody else brough in his place, it wouldn't be the end of the world if this is one of the transfers that doesn't materialise this season - Beattie has goals in him, just a matter of them getting out, he could score he does have the ability to score a hatful next season if his confidence comes back -

10 - a number to be filled - Full stop? I wonder how close it is to being filled and by whom!!!

WHY DID'NT HOWARD GET THE NUMBER 1 JERSEY. are we looking for another goalkeeper. ??

I don't think there's any doubt that he'd have been offered it. Must've wanted to keep 24, maybe supersticious....in American sports they pick their own number a lot of the time...00 up to 99. Deffo nothing to worry about.

Full List: 2 Hibbert, 3 Naysmith, 4 Yobo, 5 Weir, 6 Arteta, 7 van der Meyde, 8 Johnson,9 Beattie, 11 McFadden, 12 Turner, 14 Vaughan, 15 Stubbs, 16 Jagielka, 17 Cahill, 18 Neville, 19 Valente, 21 Osman, 24 Howard, 25 de Silva, 26 Carsley, 27 Jutkiewicz, 28 Anichebe, 29 Boyle, 30 Ruddy, 31 Vidarsson.

How on earth has drunken boy got the number 7 shirt :angry:

And Beattie number 9, an embarrasment to no.9 jersey :angry:

On a more positive note, Jutkiewicz gets his first squad number. Get the feeling Vidarsson is going to get some playing time this season...

Why is there no number 1 jersey and no number 10?

I spotted the deliberate mistake...do I win something?

Good to see Joleon got number five I have to say, well deserved.

Edited by MikeO

lol they have corrected it now...

Full List: 2 Hibbert, 3 Naysmith, 4 Yobo, 5 Lescott, 6 Arteta, 7 van der Meyde, 8 Johnson, 9 Beattie, 11 McFadden, 12 Turner, 14 Vaughan, 15 Stubbs, 16 Jagielka, 17 Cahill, 18 Neville, 19 Valente, 21 Osman, 24 Howard, 25 de Silva, 26 Carsley, 27 Jutkiewicz, 28 Anichebe, 29 Boyle, 30 Ruddy, 31 Vidarsson.

But they still have made a mistake, Meyde has the number 7 shirt...it has got to be a mistake!

Hmmm!!?? was hoping johnson would get number 9, cant see beattie stayin past jan at the latest!! the weirdest one is Howard!?? do anyone think that is his lucky number or something?? he should be number one! number 10 is defo goin to a new striker or midfielder! hope naysmith finally gets goin!!!!! Mr baines would be ace :P

i hope to see an upturn in beatties fortune to be honest. i reckon he is good enough, he just needs that bit of luck. Considering him and meyde have been given numbers i presume Moyes has given them one more chance, kind of last chance saloon.

Lescott will become an even more integral part of the squad this year and for many years to come.

New striker for the number 10. . . . nugent or smith (depending on price...not bothered which)

is there any realistic chance of baines????? is this paper/forum talk??