IGNORED

Spurs After Italian Striker

bassman

Just seen on Sky sports news, that Spurs are chasing an Italian Striker(sorry did not catch name) could this be an out for Keane?.

Mind you, 1-he is playing well for them, and getting a regular start. 2- Apparently, the money we had for Keane/Owen pre-season has strangely disappeared (like it even existed in the first place!!) 3- would he even contemplate us now?

I am sure BK will have a good reason for us now being skint, just a few months after pretending to try to sign big names! we can all conjure up good stories now and then!

During the war......................

Edited by bassman

No chance whatsoever watch us make an ambitious bid for someone we are never gonna get then settle for bringing someone shit in in the end prob old and crap ummm.... maybe..... bring Kev Campbell back or bid for Horsfield or something. Have noticed tho glad we didnt get Forssell in the summer he is always injured and hasnt scored yet so looks like that medical was right.

Guest fozzie22
Just seen on Sky sports news, that Spurs are chasing an Italian Striker(sorry did not catch name) could this be an out for Keane?.

Mind you, 1-he is playing well for them, and getting a regular start. 2- Apparently, the money we had for Keane/Owen pre-season has strangely disappeared (like it even existed in the first place!!) 3- would he even contemplate us now?

I am sure BK will have a good reason for us now being skint, just a few months after pretending to try to sign big names! we can all conjure up good stories now and then!

During the war......................

BK is the best chairman this club has ever had

I mean come on,look at the star names we've signed during his time..ginola,gasgonige,BT..all mouth watering star players with no history of injurys .

Then i mean look,he's made us super buisness deals with FSF,bet you didnt see that coming did you?50 million into the club..in a day tell me what other chairman can do that for his club..i'll tell you none BK has taught the russian how to spend in the transfer market,i mean how much have they spent..300 mill..bah,its a mere drop in the ocean for BK,look 2 seasons ago he made us 3 million on 2 players..now call me daft,but thats way more than chelsea have ever spent i mean EVER.

I love BK,he's the man who puts the plan into Everton,i mean come on,we won the league,and BK picked the team himself,and came off the bench to score in the cup final..real "roy of the rovers "stuff i can tell you.

I mean look how he tried to get WAYNE ROONEYTO COME TO US...but he'd made his maind up to stay,he does come from manc land after all,so we can forgive him i suppose.

But then BK pulled a real rabbit out of the hat,by signing himself as star centre forward,centre half and midfield,but i know hje can do all these jobs,the fact BK's been injured is why we've struggled a bit this season,mind you having Wyness up his arse thus giving him 4 legs to run with is being investgated by the FA,but i think it helps...

WOW,what else can i say about BK.....

Oh yeah he's a bastard

Edited by fozzie22

A projected budget must have been prepared for the season - with a fair few million set aside for transfers (say up to £10M)

But going out of the CL, then the UEFA Cup and the Carling Cup at the very first hurdle, and stuck in the bottom half of the table, is likley to have wiped out £7-8M estimated revenue already. Such failure so far this year has probabley shocked the management as much as us.

Just the way it is, and I am not suprised the purse strings have tighten somewhat, we don't have a russian millionaire yet, so books have to balanced a little better.

and toilet role hey

You can absolutely forget Keane - regardless of what happens at Spurs, he is never ever going to wear an Everton shirt.

We will be lucky to tempt Nugent from Championship side Preston north nobheads at this rate and given our apparent lack of funds.

Why did Bullshit Billy tell us that he could make money available to sign Owen but then can't even free up half of that money for the january transfer window - its all about pacifying the soft shite fans!