IGNORED

Evra

• 12 years later...
11 hours ago, plaidharper said:

Not banned from league play just UEFA competitions, so can go straight in.  Hasn't played a game in awhile though.

Prolly linked with two clubs to get that bidding going. We had ALL window to sort the LB position.  Manager / staff do not see the issue.  So doubt he will be here.

You're right I took the wording of the write up wrong 😵 , can't see a bidding war though bar wages as he's a free agent 

I agree Pad it's ridiculous bordering criminal tbh but he's experienced and even at 36 a much better option than Cuco, Garbutt must be shockingly shit in training if we are going down this kind of route at this stage of the season 

14 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

You're right I took the wording of the write up wrong 😵 , can't see a bidding war though bar wages as he's a free agent 

I agree Pad it's ridiculous bordering criminal tbh but he's experienced and even at 36 a much better option than Cuco, Garbutt must be shockingly shit in training if we are going down this kind of route at this stage of the season 

Garbutt is good attacking but probably not defensive enough for Sam