IGNORED

Stolen From Bluekipper..

Louis

in the real world of everton though there isnt much to be happy about.

Unless you think the sun shines out of Vaughns arse

or 2 summer signings is good business

or the fact that many "smaller" clubs seem to be throwing cash all over the place

or you think the ground shit really is a good idea and its not just been relesed now to apease all us moaning fookers ie no decent signings

or the fact are third kit is shit

or we still havent offloaded BT

or we get outbid every time we seem to chase someone (if its true)

ill stop now hey

lots to be happy then

I'm fine Steve, thanks for asking. Just dont like the Idea of getting evicted from the City. :angry:

I dont want us to leave the city either but at the end of the day Kirkby is scouse and has a Liverpool postcode, L32. Who gives a shit about council boundaries?

Well thats what I tell myself but I do give a shit and I care because of the red shite. If they didnt exist 1) Life would be lovely. AND 2) I probably wouldnt be fussed about moving to Kirkby but the shit we'd get from that lot would be unbearable. AND to top it off WE WERE LIVERPOOLS FIRST TEAM.

Theyve already snatched the Liver bird logo as their own, pinched Stanley Park, robbed us of conquering Europe, Even deprived us of referring to ourselves as Liverpudlians. Its our town, our city yet I cant bear it if I get called a Liverpudlian. I think theres something fundamentally wrong with that. (Watch it I'm on a rant).

Basically I think I'm saying they are a bunch of THIEVES. Which is straying slightly from where I started in this post.

P.S. Images of their new ground looks NAFF.

Whatever happened to..

We don't care what the red shite say....

This is the time, however hard it comes to some, to prove it. No-one's evicting us from anywhere, we're going (if we go) of our own accord. We're Everton (not that we've ever played there if you want to be boundary specific...wonder if there was a "NO TO WALTON" pressure group in the 1890's?), not Liverpool Everton. When I was at the Wembley derbies in the eighties 100,000 people chanted "Merseyside," not "Liverpool." And who's going to tell Stubbsy he's not a scouser?

There may well be good reasons for not moving to Kirkby, but crossing an ancient arbitrarily drawn line isn't one of them and just exposes a latent inferiority complex in some Blues....or in other words, "....we care a fuck of a lot what the red shite say." I, for one, don't want to give them that satisfaction.

Whatever happened to..

This is the time, however hard it comes to some, to prove it. No-one's evicting us from anywhere, we're going (if we go) of our own accord. We're Everton (not that we've ever played there if you want to be boundary specific...wonder if there was a "NO TO WALTON" pressure group in the 1890's?), not Liverpool Everton. When I was at the Wembley derbies in the eighties 100,000 people chanted "Merseyside," not "Liverpool." And who's going to tell Stubbsy he's not a scouser?

There may well be good reasons for not moving to Kirkby, but crossing an ancient arbitrarily drawn line isn't one of them and just exposes a latent inferiority complex in some Blues....or in other words, "....we care a fuck of a lot what the red shite say." I, for one, don't want to give them that satisfaction.

I registered just to say "hear, hear - well said"

just about to say the same thing, fuck me there are some "the glass is half empty" people on here.

i dont think you can win with that lot

kirby offers us a shedload of investment and the financial backing from the best run company in the country (with an evertonian at the head of it) the kind of investment people want but thats not good enough. do you really want to see the club crash and burn because you dont want to move 4 miles ffs ? we have never played in Everton, so does it make a blind bit of difference if move to another borough of liverpool ?

you cant have everything your own way, you cant have a load of investment and stay in the city and spend millions of GOOD new players and still pay off your debts (not the kind of rubbish that west ham are investing in).

these clubs that spend loads of average players will be in a leeds style mess in a few years time whilst we will still be ran professionally and making money from our nice tesco tie up/shiney new stadium

when man utd left manchester, did everybody kick off and start sounding the death bell ? look what has happened to them !!

when man utd left manchester, did everybody kick off and start sounding the death bell ? look what has happened to them !!

Bloody good point, onwards and upwards

I think Evertonians are just worried about play ground tittle tattle from the RS, and the obvious jibes that will come

I wish all you Blues lots of joy and cheer in your new Ground, If you think that an extra few bob will buy you better players God help you. Ten million extra income from Gate reciepts, (if the ground is full every week and your paying £50 to get in) wont buy you one player in 2011.

Time some folks woke up to the fact that this board has sold you down the swanee, and before you realise it, it will be too late.

Just go back to the opening post of this thread and see whats been systematicly stripped from EFC.

ALL DONE IN THE LAST 2 YEARS SINCE WYNESS CAME IN, HE'S MADE A PROFIT BY SELLING THE CLUB FROM UNDER YOUR FEET, AND SOME PEEPS ARE ACTUALLY VOTING TO LET IT CARRY ON.

PS.... Have United ever been in Manchester ?? Have been at old trafford for as long as i can remember.

Whatever happened to..

:lol: Finally someone with a brain talking sense get in!

Edited by Leadline

My 2 pennies worth..

Has anyone stopped to consider that Bootle is just down the road from our beloeved ground and that is technically Swdton in local authority terms.

As is ofen the case, Zed and MikeO are calling it right - too many are worried waht Liverpool fans say.

We're a club with a fantastic tradition, a history that many many clubs would envy (how many clubs can really consider themselves as a truly regular fixture at the top flight level?), fantastic fans (forget the players, they come and go its about the slightest nod to a Blue when you're both miles fom home wearing the shirt.

Now stop talking about Liverpool FC and their fans - this is Toffeetalk.

Those of you that are obsessed with Liverpool FC - stop it, stop now and stop forever. Delight in beating them when we do, be pleased when they lose. But other than that, let it go.

My rant comes in the spirit of when Kendall opened the changing room window at Stoke all those years ago in Cup 3rd round and told the players to listen to the fans.

We are Everton. The rest are just other clubs.

philinlondon ..... "Now stop talking about Liverpool FC and their fans"

Dont think anybody mentioned RS fans till Mike came in with..........

............ "We don't care what the red shite say"

Then Zed agreed with..............

"I think Evertonians are just worried about play ground tittle tattle from the RS",

I certainly dont give them a thought so i wish you lot would stop talking about them. <_<

yep man utd moved to old trafford in 1910, a hundred years later and they are a mega rich multiple time champions of english football. would they be the same force had they stayed in manchester ? debatable

moving 4 miles and out of the shadow of liverpool fc might be the best move we ever make

i think sometimes people are quick to listen to some council propaganda (ok you can claim thats what wyness is doing but the council are playing the same game)

they've done nothing for us for decades and bent over backwards for the rs. only now that we are off, the start to bang the "we love you, stay in our city and boost the local economy" drum...pile of shite.

where were they on the kings dock project ? screwing us over. stanley park was a green belt area that couldnt be built on, cue the rs building a stadium on it.

they claim to have other sites and projects/investers in the pipeline but they dont give any hard details. i know we are in agreement with tesco/kirkby but it doesnt stop liverpool council coming to the press and showing their hand.

we need to stop getting all sentimental about this...we need this investment, we need this stadium and we need to move forward. simple as that

its a no brainer

philinlondon ..... "Now stop talking about Liverpool FC and their fans"

Dont think anybody mentioned RS fans till Mike came in with..........

............ "We don't care what the red shite say"

Then Zed agreed with..............

"I think Evertonians are just worried about play ground tittle tattle from the RS",

I certainly dont give them a thought so i wish you lot would stop talking about them. <_<

The Stadium is a cheap option, which goes along with Efc thinking on all matters, we are never going to compete with them across the park until we match them in all departments...........

..........accept anything less than those across the park is admitting we will never again reach the highs or even challenge the superioty of the Red S.

My heart Bleeds.

One example of comparing us with them Bill, and I think it's a major issue in all this. I suspect it may have crossed one or two minds before I mentioned it.

theres too much to read ref the stadium, im just looking at certain threads..if you try to read them all, your head goes into a spin :blink:

the way i see it is this, we have to move forward or we risk getting left behind. To be honest, four miles is nothing and kirkby is still part of liverpool (a line on a map doesnt change 100s of years of geographical history).

The investment is there, the stadium plan is in place, the figures have been juggled about and we would be crazy to turn it down. to get a brand new stadium for, potentially, £5million is incredible. Lots of other clubs, see liverpool and pompey for examples. are saddling themselves with debts to build £300million near stadia. what would happen if/when the americans move out of liverpool fc ? the oversea investment bubble will burst one day

people are always going to have strong views on this and once you mind is made up one way or the other, wild horses or nazi style propaganda cant change it

Thats from a different topic its not on this thread, you are misquoting me again Mike.

Not misquoting at all, the Red question is fundamental to this whole argument imo, and (not wishing to fall out with anyone either) you can't criticise me for pointing out something from a different thread and then tell someone to go look through other threads if they want to understand your point of view....

Its been well documented mate just read a few of the Stadium debate threads.

Have huge respect for you and your opinion in all things Everton Bill. History will judge.