Sign in to follow this  
Louis

Everton Tv To Be On Sky?

Good news....the poor quality pisses me off a bit. Miss out on the "on demand" style that it is online but I could live with that. Any idea what the time-scale might be?

NEWS BRIEF: UK soccer club Everton FC is planning to add to its existing web video channel with its own pay-TV service, after being granted a licence by UK broadcast regulator Ofcom.

Portland Interactive, a part of newspaper publisher Richard Desmond's Portland Media Group, has been granted a licence to broadcast the Everton TV channel, which - if it launches - will go head-to-head with channels from rival clubs.

Everton TV would add to channels from other premiership clubs, including Manchester United's MUTV, Chelsea TV and Sky's LFCTV, the soon-to-be-launched offering from Liverpool FC - traditionally Everton's arch rival.

Wow u guys have to watch the everton games on the net when there not on tc. I live in Australia and go for everton and we have something called viewers choice we can ppik any premier league game 2 watch

Aheeem the same viewers Choice I sat up till midnight & was at the Ready to Press RED & It didnt fukin work.

Technical glitch in Queensland or some shiote.

Needless to say 1 hit the roof & toddled off to bed very unhappy after being forced to watch Man shity.

And so Everton finally get a place to watch games instead of being relegated to about 2 games a season on Prem Plus (now demised) and most probably now on Setanta. This is good news. Now i just await how much its gonna cost.

they havent got the rights for live first team games, but i believe they can show reserves and youth games live, and then the first team games a few days later in full etc