IGNORED

Brochure Released..

Louis

Top class propaganda, I havent read it all yet but this little item jumped out at me ..........

"" We dont want to be left behind, WE DONT EVER WANT TO ACCEPT SECOND BEST""

Taking the piss or what, thats exactly what they have done <_< do they think we are all Morons who cant think or make decisions for ourselves.

Thought it was just going to be a ballott paper with a yes or no on it, It now becomes a bit one sided with this brochure, because of the exclusivity deal the LCC cannot produce their own brochure with plans and sites and everyone imaking favourable quotes in theirs, a simple yes or no on a Ballot paper was all that was needed.

PS. We are so deep in debt that we cannot afford to compete in the transfer market, yet i'm wondering just how much it has cost to produce, print, and distribute 40,000 of these superb glossy Brochures, this is grovelling at its best.

SO SAD.

interesting to see comments there from the likes of Alan Stubbs who of course would look at this as more than just a player. Surly the players would have a fair indication of what might be best.

Obviously not Bill :D

It was interesting to see how Lee Carsley's opinion was edited with what was put in brackets...

“I know there is a lot of history attached to

Goodison and in many ways it would be a

shame to move but you have got to move

with the times. In this day and age it is all

about attracting top players as well and if you

have got a sparkling new stadium to show

them it always helps. You just have to look at

the facilities at other clubs to realise we are

not currently at the level we should be at for

a club of our stature. Moving from Goodison

to a new stadium (in Kirkby) would resolve

that situation. I think it would be fantastic on

the corporate side to generate more money

for the club so we can go out and compete.”

I didn't expect anything less from the same people who coined the 'Deal of the Century' and 'no Plan B'.

It doesn't say how many more years Goodison is sustainable for and why we HAVE to move right now. The main message start to finish is take what's on offer now or you will be responsible for the club's downfall. :rolleyes:

New Everton stadium could revive the Merseytram

Jul 31 2007

by Neil Hodgson, Liverpool Echo

THE Merseytram dream could be back on track if Everton’s proposed move to Kirkby goes ahead.

Today’s new hope came as Everton launched a major offensive to persuade fans to vote for a move to Kirkby.

Blues supporters and residents remain split over the development, with opposition gathering strength.

Everton’s proposed Valley Road stadium would be close to the planned tram route.

. . . . .

What else is going to surface to try to push this through, christ dont enough Busses go to Kirkby already, its just a case of putting on a couple of extra's on match days.

I cant believe the desperation thats coming to the fore about this move, its getting beyond a joke.

Are we in such Dire straights that they resort to grovelling on bended knees pleading with us to move, If we are in such a mess its KENWRIGHT and WYNESS who have taken us there, so can anybody vote with any confidence to let them carry on ruining the club, Anything and everything has been systematicly stripped and sold, they wont even leave us with our dignity.