IGNORED

Cant Understand Why...

rowlo-efc

Charlton game the midfield was fantastic. Arteta in the middle and Osman on the right made us look like the team of last year.

Arteta had the in form danny Murphy in his pocket and both Osman and Kilbane flew at the defence for the whole of the game. It was a joy to watch and in some ways made me realise that the midfield of Neville and Davies (although better on paper) was not working.

So....

what happens today.

neville is fit - arteta goes to the right and osman is dropped. 1st half we were shit.

Second half. Arteta brought into the middle and osman on the right - we play out of socks and get a goal back. By all accounts we were unlukcy to have not won - given that we had several chances that were squandered.

So why change a good midfield?

i thought the same thing rowlo, Osman has been in fine form of late and i don't know why neville just breezes back into the team, he has been shite recently (to be honest hes only had a handful of good games since he came). osman HAS to start the next game. as you say we demolished charlton so why change? ok the big man had to rest but no point changin a midfield that works (and it hadnt worked for months :P )

Guest fozzie22

Is it me,or have *all* of feriges players struggled to adjust to life after Utd?

Look at the chuckle's sending off,a petulant act,that frankly he would have gotten away with at the mancs,Becks,Butt aall seem to do the same thing and are penalised now.

And here we are,for years we've been told theres no bias towards Utd..but the truth as they say is in the pudding

Is it me,or have *all* of feriges players struggled to adjust to life after Utd?

Look at the chuckle's sending off,a petulant act,that frankly he would have gotten away with at the mancs,Becks,Butt aall seem to do the same thing and are penalised now.

And here we are,for years we've been told theres no bias towards Utd..but the truth as they say is in the pudding

The Everton v charlton team that moyes put out is by far the most in form yet he changes it for the Millwall game.

Ok - big dunc needs a rest, so just swap him for mcfadden or bent - Dunc didn't do much anyway (but his presence makes a difference).

I think Moyes was foolish to change a winning formula.