IGNORED

Baines Signed - £5million Rising To 6m + 30% Sell On Fee

Luq101

Lexking - He's a 21 year old local lad who is probably the third best english left back in the country (behind Bridge and Cole). Go to www.youtube.com and type in Leighton baines to see some of the goals he has scored. I'm delighted with his purchase.

Wow , that good :lol: ? How in the H*** i have missed him :blink: . I have some weird black out now for sure :unsure: . Have to go to check him out B)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed Ian Ross asking whether it was true Baines had failed his medical and this was reply -

No it isn't true....where do these rumours come from?

Let's not argue this time eh lads?

He's working late! Nice one Mark....and Ian :D . No argument here :P .

And will be wearing the number 3 shirt.

Says always wanted to come here and his FAMILY support Everton.

Glad its all done and dusted.

Some more signings now please as quick as possible but think that will be it for at least the start of the season

The interviewer said it helps that your a lifelong blue doesnt it? and Leighton never denied it, so it looks like he's a blue as well. My confidence paid off on this (thankfully), hopefully it can continue (my confidence I mean). From the interview on evertontv he seems like a top lad.

The interviewer said it helps that your a lifelong blue doesnt it? and Leighton never denied it, so it looks like he's a blue as well. My confidence paid off on this (thankfully), hopefully it can continue (my confidence I mean). From the interview on evertontv he seems like a top lad.

hahaha jus watched the interview on everton tv

seen the way he said he got told to get out of the ground against werden b lol hahahaha