IGNORED

Have We Turned The Corner?

rowlo-efc

After an outstanding win against Charlton, a team who, in many peoples eyes have had a good season so far, we managed to get above boro and within two points of our opponents. The game was excellent - the first home game where the midfield commanded the park and some nice one touch football, defence splitting balls and skillful runs were to be witnessed.

By all accounts, the second half against Millwall was the same - the difference being Osman.

So has the team found the confidence it so desparately needed? Has it finally found a bit of form and turned a corner. has the inclusions of Ferrari made a massive difference in defence?

I am starting to believe that the revolution is coming back online...what do you lot think? has the team turned the corner?

In a word no. Without meaning to sound too despondent i think we still have a lot of poor results to come this season. The win against Charlton was good but lets not get carried away, it was only Charlton at home at the end of the day. Charlton are piss poor this season. As long as we stick to playing Arteta in the middle with Cahill we have a chance to make some kind of progress. We need to stop playing dross like McFadden and Bent who are simply awful and hopefully bring in someone who can play during the January Transfer Portal.

Guest fozzie22

We've far from turned the corner tbh,we have a piss poor squad,naff all money to streghtn it,we may escape the relegation battle,mainly because there are a lot worse teams than us.

We've far from turned the corner tbh,we have a piss poor squad,naff all money to streghtn it,we may escape the relegation battle,mainly because there are a lot worse teams than us.

I think that we are as good as the Man City's and Bolton's of the league but I just dont think that the team has gelled yet - but I do think that we will start to see some good results - hopefully with a win at Portsmouth and then back here against Arsenal.

You never know!