IGNORED

Fake Bids To Gain Yes Votes For Kirby!

Luq101

Come on people, let us engage the brain God give us and think for a second. The Sky TV money has been with us for two months now, yet the club was scrimping around for free or cheap transfers. Now the vote papers are upon some of us, and the stories of sensational transfers are flying through the roof tops. On my way home from work, I was listening to Henry Winter saying clubs use the press to get the fans on side. And I maintain that we can not have 19 million to spend, when allegedly we have a budget of ten million! If so then why struggle to sign the likes of Vogel! We consistently been lied to by the board, yet naturally as supporters we get excited when we are linked to great players. The club knows this, hence my deep suspicions!

we don't know when the club got the money, could have been 1st of august like rumours suggest. fact is we'll have received a large chunk from it, and it's been in the club and not been spent to date, to our knowledge. so either it's put into debts, the new ground plans or whatever, but it's been there...maybe we've just changed our strategy. maybe it is suspicious, but none of us know how much or where the moeny is, so it could just as easily be true

For what it is worth I actually think that the Board & Senior management are doing a decent job - for what I am sure we would all agree is an almost impossibly hard job running a top level football club.

I for one don't want to be like Leeds and nor do I want to be owned by someone from USA/Saudi/Russia/Thailand.

Just an opinion.

ever thought that moyes was waiting for the pre-season madness to finish before bidding on players ?

most teams now have a settled squad and have showed their hands in the transfer market.

other teams who were after yakubu, if various news sources are correct, included pompey, spurs and aston villa.

these teams have all brought strikers and are no longer in the market for one. maybe moyes didnt want to get dragged into a bidding war and was also waiting to offload james meattie.

you just dont know

dont get sucked in by the old "everything everton say are lies"

who says we are struggling to buy vogel ? must have missed that quote from DM or AI

who says we only have a ten mill budget ? people were saying sometime back that we only had a £4mill budget !! nobody has a clue how much we/cant afford.

theres alot of people on here that now dont believe a word that comes out of Goodison park and even believe BK is building some super daddio 20 bedroom house in dubai with our money....

if we do get yak and manny/lucho, will you be prepared to run onto the pitch naked and bow down to the ginger king in forgiveness ?

It could have all been part of the master plan

Moyes did say not to expect signings very quickly like last season

We (as usual) have kept our cards close to our chest,

We know we needed to strengthen the "SQUAD" so we have looked to bring in SQUAD players, hopefully with postential, such as Pienaar & possiblt Vogel. The vogel deal went per shaped becasue of his problem with his current club. ! mill is a lot to go shelling out when you were under the understanding that you were getting a free

Moyes (as usual) is looking to get in quality rather than quantity, for example Bains and Jaglielka

But I am too a bit sceptical about the latest transfer flurry

Not everything is as simple as ABC as far as transfers go and I know Moyes has and is holding out for a high quality centre mid, but again true to form, if he cant find what he wants he will wait and do without

You're the muppet! Put away your 'I love Kenwright' scarf and joy us in the real world!

Do one kermit I just got me telescope out and spotted u sitting on mars wanking off over a picture of warren bradley. You, like I, don't know what is goin on at the club, how much money we have to spend and who are targets are so stop the negativity and get supportin your club if you are a real supporter.

Do one kermit I just got me telescope out and spotted u sitting on mars wanking off over a picture of warren bradley. You, like I, don't know what is goin on at the club, how much money we have to spend and who are targets are so stop the negativity and get supportin your club if you are a real supporter.

Give it a rest toffeetalk aint about name calling!

Cheers moderating team.

ever thought that moyes was waiting for the pre-season madness to finish before bidding on players ?

most teams now have a settled squad and have showed their hands in the transfer market.

other teams who were after yakubu, if various news sources are correct, included pompey, spurs and aston villa.

these teams have all brought strikers and are no longer in the market for one. maybe moyes didnt want to get dragged into a bidding war and was also waiting to offload james meattie.

you just dont know

dont get sucked in by the old "everything everton say are lies"

who says we are struggling to buy vogel ? must have missed that quote from DM or AI

who says we only have a ten mill budget ? people were saying sometime back that we only had a £4mill budget !! nobody has a clue how much we/cant afford.

theres alot of people on here that now dont believe a word that comes out of Goodison park and even believe BK is building some super daddio 20 bedroom house in dubai with our money....

if we do get yak and manny/lucho, will you be prepared to run onto the pitch naked and bow down to the ginger king in forgiveness ?

I will do better, I will write a letter of apology to Everton football club! You don't want to see me naked, trust me! :P

Come on people, let us engage the brain God give us and think for a second. The Sky TV money has been with us for two months now, yet the club was scrimping around for free or cheap transfers. Now the vote papers are upon some of us, and the stories of sensational transfers are flying through the roof tops. On my way home from work, I was listening to Henry Winter saying clubs use the press to get the fans on side. And I maintain that we can not have 19 million to spend, when allegedly we have a budget of ten million! If so then why struggle to sign the likes of Vogel! We consistently been lied to by the board, yet naturally as supporters we get excited when we are linked to great players. The club knows this, hence my deep suspicions!

I have to say I'm suprised so many people have discounted this as a possibility. The Chairmanship of a football club is not so far removed from the world of politics where spin is commonly accepted as a genuine tactic. These bullshit bids are about as blatent as it gets.