IGNORED

MILLWALL

YOU RAN THATS WHAT.

LETS SEE HOW MOUTHY YOU ARE ON MATCH DAY.

rest assured, we will be quite mouthy on match day, as most of your boys cant afford the train fare.

you may be renound as a tough bunch of fans, but thats not really much to be proud of being part of the hooliganism that has gained our nation too much stick from UEFA/FIFA, credit to the sport tough guy!

If you were their in 1973...then be honest mate ,,,like me "I DOUBT YOU CAN EVEN JOG THESE DAYS LET ALONE RUN" anyware..

So look out 4 Hoolies wif a brisk step & alimp lad's.

How tacky to come on talking anicent hard man speak.

Oh sorry like your club you must still be stuck in the mid 70's on.

We in the higher divisons have evolved.

U little Bigots.

Shame as even your own club DOESNT YOU..!!!

Might go crack some Champers & rustle up some Prawn sarnies, thats what we in the BIG LEAGUES do ya no...!!!

Half a bitter & a bag of crips..for the archaic skinhead moron's in the corner thankx.

rest assured, we will be quite mouthy on match day, as most of your boys cant afford the train fare.

you may be renound as a tough bunch of fans, but thats not really much to be proud of being part of the hooliganism that has gained our nation too much stick from UEFA/FIFA, credit to the sport tough guy!

ATLEAST I CAN SPELL RENOWNED. THE POOR SCOUSERS FORGET WHICH CITY IT WAS THAT GOT US BANNED FROM EUROPE.

Nice one MILLWALL

You lot live on a reputation that was built in the 80's and early 90's. Your racist chants, the film I.D. and one or two mini riots and you think that you are the world's worst and hardest.

The fact is - you have ethnic minority players in your team. Tim Cahill, when at Millwall was not English...therefore by default and as you are all supposedly BNS supporters, you should never have cheered his performances.

You are fakes - the FA cup final against Man Utd proved that - where were you lot then, can't remember reading about Millwall fans ripping up the stadium and doing over the man utd fans.

Hooliganism is a distant memory for most older football fans - and it is only occassionaly brought to light when there is an international and there has been a lot beer involved...

MILLWALL you a complete tosser. the mere fact that you come on here over a pathetic FA cup replay is laughable. You shold worry more about your team's performance than the opposing fans - are you not second from bottom in the Championship??

You lot want to try and get into the prem mate, its a lot harder than the mickey mouse championship.

So, run along now, I think the school bell has just rang!

Nice one MILLWALL

You lot live on a reputation that was built in the 80's and early 90's. Your racist chants, the film I.D. and one or two mini riots and you think that you are the world's worst and hardest.

The fact is - you have ethnic minority players in your team. Tim Cahill, when at Millwall was not English...therefore by default and as you are all supposedly BNS supporters, you should never have cheered his performances.

You are fakes - the FA cup final against Man Utd proved that - where were you lot then, can't remember reading about Millwall fans ripping up the stadium and doing over the man utd fans.

Hooliganism is a distant memory for most older football fans - and it is only occassionaly brought to light when there is an international and there has been a lot beer involved...

MILLWALL you a complete tosser. the mere fact that you come on here over a pathetic FA cup replay is laughable. You shold worry more about your team's performance than the opposing fans - are you not second from bottom in the Championship??

You lot want to try and get into the prem mate, its a lot harder than the mickey mouse championship.

So, run along now, I think the school bell has just rang!

Also forgot to mention - if you do start the trouble - dont expect and easy life.

RUN RUN WHOEVER YOU MAY BE WE ARE THE FAMOUS E F C AND WE'LL FUCK YOU UP WHOEVER YOU MAY BE COZ WE ARE THE FAMOUS E F C!

ATLEAST I CAN SPELL RENOWNED. THE POOR SCOUSERS FORGET WHICH CITY IT WAS THAT GOT US BANNED FROM EUROPE.

Tut, tut, tut

He's only a poor little Cockney, his face was all tattered and torn,

he made me feel sick so i hit him with a brick and now he dont sing anymore!

Fill your end next wednesday and i may take you seriously, and if you "dont forget" where where you in the leagu cup the other season?