IGNORED

Transfer Deadline!

Luq101

We MUST get the right players in

Ezquerro is on a free, so would well worth a punt. Vogel as well for half a mill would also help the squad out. We need bodies in fast, and if Yakubu and Fernendes won't come, these two will do.

^^ You obviously dont know what you want

I dont think we need many players, a striker and a center mid would be fine.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Exactly. A centre Mid with a touch of class and attacking vigour. A good quality strong centre forward.

If we cant get Moyes 1st choice targets then I would prefer we dont just pick up the scraps left over in desperation just to boost numbers. I think we may be able to see it though til Jan with what we have with a bit of luck. Then if we can IMPROVE the team in Jan go from there, depending on injuries, league position, UEFA cup etc.

i dont necessarily think a centre midfielder, a midfielder of any position will do, wether that be a winger, centre, left right, as long as its a midfielder that can add to our creativity. also a striker would be nice, but we need someone else to create the chances for whoever comes in upfront. but we may have that player already in pienaar.

from what i heard over the weekend yakubu talk is a crowd pleaser while the vote is going, but if they are willing to sell we will be willing to buy. fernandes is a real posibility, if a deal can be struck where we dont get fucked over a barrell

^^ You obviously dont know what you want

I dont think we need many players, a striker and a center mid would be fine.

There is no contradiction, the players I mentioned are the right players to take us forward. Vogel with his wealth of experience or Fernandes with lots of promise. That Spanish bloke or Yakubu again will be the RIGHT players in a squad of say five class players at present. So put that in your pipe and smoke it up!