IGNORED

What Position Do We Need To Add To The Most?

Guest blueboy122

If we do end up getting Manny then i reckon our midfield is pretty much sorted, and defence is already pretty good. So its just up front we need to sort out. If we had another top class striker like AJ we would be a real force to be reckoned with. I think that realistically someone like Yakubu would be an excellent partener for AJ. A player i would like to see play with Aj but doubt we would get would be Ashton.

think that ashton has the better work rate and would be better for the team, but he will take time to get his fitness back. also i really doubt that west ham would let him go- especially after losing Tevez and Harewood in the summer.

i still really rate Yakubu though, would like to see him here but i get the feeling that if we do get Manny then the best we will do is a loan signing (possibly rossi from man utd as we have a little love affair with man u players- i don't really rate him but could see it happening) or we sign esquerez or whatever his name is on a free- i don't know enough about him to make a judgement on him though

I desperately want Manny here but I don't think he is the dynamic holding player (think Carsley on steroids) that we need.

Wonder if Sissoko is worth a punt as he doesn't seem to be getting loads of games with the shite?

Don't shoot me down - I know what happened a couple of summers ago.

I think ashton for reealistically would be a perfect buy. I am slightly lost why the trail has gone cold on the guy from Heveren Alfonso Alves. He scored 34 in 32 last season reckon a bid of 10 mil would secure him. He is 25/26 and his wages wouldn't be stupidly low coming from a crap holland side.

im a big Yakubu fan, but last nite he really looked like he didnt want to be there.

i dont think he'll mess up the team spirit, not in the same team as his international captain.

the only other option i'd like is Anelka if they could do somethin about his personality, his ability is one of the best. European defences would shit themselves against him!