IGNORED

Lescott's Tattoo

bluehead

Eggs, sugar, cheese. His wife asked him to pick up some shopping on the way home...

"Write it on your arm Joleon," she said "You know you'll get all excited and forget if you score a goal!"

He was just pointing out to her that he'd remembered B) .

Edited by MikeO

This season could be a difficult one for Arteta!After reading the above link,I'm wondering

how long before teams either man mark him....or just kick him!

Therefore step forward Lescott(plus tattoo),Osman,AJ,Piennar....in fact all the rest of the

team.Make sure that we don't become a one man team.

This season could be a difficult one for Arteta!After reading the above link,I'm wondering

how long before teams either man mark him....or just kick him!

Therefore step forward Lescott(plus tattoo),Osman,AJ,Piennar....in fact all the rest of the

team.Make sure that we don't become a one man team.

Thats a problem for most teams not just Everton, if you noticed against spurs, when arteta got the ball they tried to double up on him

Dont worry about kicking him, this isnt the eightees where you could do that, as we all know now if you go near Arteta he goes down, Therefore we get a Free kick

I thought it interesting reading, and put into perspective all the moaning that has gone on in the past couple of months

i'm not worried about him being kicked n that, because he'll win freekicks all day...and if teams double up on him, gives more space for the other lads to do damage.

Sure putting two men on him will make more space....But giving Neville or Carsley a few

extra yards wont worry most teams too much!

Also you might not mind Arteta getting kicked.......but one kick can end a season!And that's

just not worth even a Stubbs thunderbolt.

im feeling optimistic right now, so WHEN :lol: manny turns up, if they put two on areta manny will have more space, and vice versa.

im very excited, and ive not even had a drink!

i do believe this is a topic about Lescotts tattoo, so anyone got any ideas? im off to google!

EDIT:

just found this interesting Wolves thread on JL

WOLVESFORUM

a guy on there thinks it said Donovan for his kids name

EDIT2:

it defo starts with DON so if his kid is called Donovan then i'd go for that

Edited by StevO

just read it now mike, and i got to say in the two years ive known you on TT that is the worst post you have made. you must be proud right now, you are truely contributing to our great site.

(RAMBLE!)

I'm humbled by your kind words StevO....I go to bed a happy man :sleeping_03anim: :sleeping_02: .