Sign in to follow this  
Heather_6

Arteta

On a new five year contract and the way he played in the first two games...priceless. Realistically minimally £25m to a European club but not for sale to anyone in England, couldn't watch him play against us :o .

I think if you made it know that Arteta wanted to move on - Newcastle, Spurs, West Ham etc would rip your hand of at £15M.

I am fairly sure £20M would be paid all week long for him as well. For a PROVEN to Prem midfeilder of such talent -

My guess is he is worth between £20M - £25M

£15Mill and when he gets his 1st spanish cap you can add another £5m+ to that!

Recently watched a review of last season and saw his goal v bolton which i'd almost forgot (shame on me)...pure class.

I heard sweet music today (or yesterday if you want). A liverpool fan actually admitted to me something we know is all true. He said that Arteta is better than Alonso. I have heard so many red shite fans over rating Alonso and insisting that he is better than Arteta.

So you can imagine i nearly grew ginger hair and called myself Max Branning when i heard this.

Back to the question i think if Michael Carrick is worth 18million which btw is the biggest joke ever, Arteta must be worth about 24-25 mil. But we all know that this would not be the case in reality. I think if Everton got an offer of 12-15 million for him they would accept. But we know hes worth a lot more to us than that.