IGNORED

Any Aussies Out There?

X-Pat based in QLD.

Watch games on me big Ass Telly :)

A guy named Steve involved with the Oz Supporters Branch, is in the process of getting the branch up & running nationally , if any 1 would like a contact addy let me know.

Some of the aims inc........

Meeting up 2 watch live matches , Pub competition's (darts,pool & poker) at Cheers Bar in Sydney .

Creating sub branches for QLD and VIC as we believe we have a reasonable presence in these states...etc

Hey I'm from Melbourne and would love to find any other melbourne everton fans or find out if there is any Australian/Melbourne Fan clubs.

Hey ToffeeBlue

Also in Melbourne and have failed in the past to locate any fan clubs here. Myself and brother are keen to watch the games somewhere "painted in blue". Maybe a pub somewhere with a blue gathering can be one of the initial steps???

Any ideas anyone??

Hey ToffeeBlue

Also in Melbourne and have failed in the past to locate any fan clubs here. Myself and brother are keen to watch the games somewhere "painted in blue". Maybe a pub somewhere with a blue gathering can be one of the initial steps???

Any ideas anyone??

yeah mate, i agree, well name your local pub, we need to find somewhere convnient,, i am from the general Kew and Hawthorn area, maybe something in the CBD???

oh and X-Pat, could we grab the contact for steve, cos i think there are alot more lads around melbourne who would be up for this, i will help try and set it up, spread the word,,, can anyone set up a website promoting nights

Edited by tmaceverton404

yeah mate, i agree, well name your local pub, we need to find somewhere convnient,, i am from the general Kew and Hawthorn area, maybe something in the CBD???

oh and X-Pat, could we grab the contact for steve, cos i think there are alot more lads around melbourne who would be up for this, i will help try and set it up, spread the word,,, can anyone set up a website promoting nights

Keepers Arms in Peel St, North Melbourne is the best bet for a start- very central - near Vic market. They always have it on and have several Tv's so more than one game can be shown. Not too sure if they will still be open for the late game v Blackburn though.......

Keepers Arms in Peel St, North Melbourne is the best bet for a start- very central - near Vic market. They always have it on and have several Tv's so more than one game can be shown. Not too sure if they will still be open for the late game v Blackburn though.......

Another Melbourne Blue here,

The Charles Dickens on Collins Street shows late games but I think they only have 1 telly and the landlords a Man Utd fan.

Hey ToffeeBlue

Any ideas anyone??

As someone has mentioned there seems to be plans to get together some sort of fan club at the moment.

I remember one a few years back but that folded due to being run badly and it cost too much to join up. Hope this new one is somewhere close to FREE to join.

• 2 weeks later...

All Melbourne Blues,

Was intending on watching the Man Utd game this saturday at the Charles Dickens Hotel on Collins St. Not sure of the start time yet but it will surely be on......Hopefully we can have some blue to intersperse with their pink shirts.

Should be a cracker.

I'm from Melbourne aswell

i usually watch them at home but will be watching it out this time if there showing it

but ain't that the port v Liverpool game ?

cause everton n Man utd starts early

and theres an a-league game on at 7pm

YES Pompey v LFC is on and so is EVERTON v MAN UTD but is a "live & active" game. This means you'll need Foxtel Digital to activate it. It starts at 9pm. I believe it is on the same channel as the Pompey v LFC game and also Arse v Tott which is also an active game and starts at 10 or 10.30.

If you are referring that because there are other games on it wont be shown down the Charles Dickens. By 9pm the A league game wouldve finished AND the landlord of the Dickens is a Man Utd fan so I'm sure given the choice he'd show EFC v Man U.

Pompey v LFC will just have to be relegated to the small telly in the corner.

Edited by Ex-Pat-Sefton

YES Pompey v LFC is on and so is EVERTON v MAN UTD but is a "live & active" game. This means you'll need Foxtel Digital to activate it. It starts at 9pm. I believe it is on the same channel as the Pompey v LFC game and also Arse v Tott which is also an active game and starts at 10 or 10.30.

If you are referring that because there are other games on it wont be shown down the Charles Dickens. By 9pm the A league game wouldve finished AND the landlord of the Dickens is a Man Utd fan so I'm sure given the choice he'd show EFC v Man U.

Pompey v LFC will just have to be relegated to the small telly in the corner.

oh kool man

thnx

:)

Yeh sorry eye shlda elaborated, Need Fox Digi & gota press the Red Button.

I love the RED Button.

P>S On fox Sports website now fer $8 a week or about $80 a Yr, 1 can get live footy & access to the Tv match data base & watch games whenver suits etc via Pc or whatever ure set up is etc.

Not 4 me, but a sure hit for some.