Sign in to follow this  
duncanmckenzieismagic

Aj Injured Now!

:(

That's just perfect isn't it. Looks like I'll have to sit through a game of Anichebe and Faddy upfront on Saturday. Lovely.

Send me your ticket Mark, i'll sit through it for you. :lol:

It is well known Moyes hates anyone playing for England, perhaps its a plot to keep him playing for Everton rather than England. Which to be honest i think most of us would prefer.

It is well known Moyes hates anyone playing for England, perhaps its a plot to keep him playing for Everton rather than England. Which to be honest i think most of us would prefer.

^^^ would be great.

obviously a ploy to get him out of this crapy game on wednesday

and why not im sure we would all do the same

I bloody well help so. The only problem i have with that, is England have sent him home, rather than us recall him.

don't think it's any kind of ploy as he got injured in England training. my first thought was stunt to get him out the game but i think moyes would like to see him make the england side and as it came while at their training it obviously wasn't a manager made injury!

Pat    2

Was called Water on The Knee in my day & recovery Depends,

I used to suffer from this when played, it can basically be caused by long term degeneration.

Little injury's adding up. Arthritis like, & extra joint fluid builds up in the affected area.

Tiz like an inflammatory arthritis , we are supposed to have some joint fluid, but not too much.

Have no Idea how they treat now, but & again in myd ay.

Regulary drawing the Puss out wif a Big Needle was the cure.

Iw as always ok to go again after a cple of days of the draw, but my doc was a big fan of adding Cortisone in to the mix as well.

So hopefully AJ wont be out to long.

i think its a excuse to get him out of last nights game,just like steve G across the way who had a so called broken toe :rolleyes:

Its definitely not any kind of excuse/smoke screen because it was the England doc who treated him then sent him back to everton, so everton had nothing to do with it.

Doenst sound too serious though