Sign in to follow this  
DRS_LUvs_da_Blues

De Silva

have ya's seen that de silva has been allowed to go on loan to Barnsley!?! Strange but i think its been a case of too many midfielders & I think when we got him DM was probably hoping it would come good & he'd be a squad player but now we've got loads he's letting him moochoff!! mad 1 normally not enough players now too many lol!!

I reckon he's gone oop Barnsley way to get used the 'English Style' of football and to get some games under his belt.. Coincidentally Moyes brother was Chairman of Barnsleys not long ago.

Yeah but you'd have thought he would loan him out to Wolves or Charlton, not fookin Barnsley. :o :o after a couple of games at Barnsley i can see him wanting to go home.

LOL :lol: Wouldn't look good in a RS shirt!

lol quick off the mark there mate :). Its indeed a funny decision by Moyes but i guess better teams were not willing to take the risk on loaning him. I can see potential in him but hes gonna have to work hard to even try getting a regular bench place. I bet you Barnsley have never had a Brazilian anywhere near them in their entire history.