Sign in to follow this  
MikeO

Putting Aside Personal Opinion

OK so the vote's over. We'll know within the next 24/48 hours but for now....forget (if you can) what you want the result to be, which way do you think it's gone?

I'll go first...

I haven't got a fucking clue. Hope that helps ;) .

thats a bit of a specific guess isn't it?!

i think it will be a yes, but a close one.

i just hope we dont end up witha devided support and people dont start with the crap that they wont watch them in kirkby!

thats a bit of a specific guess isn't it?!

i think it will be a yes, but a close one.

i just hope we dont end up witha devided support and people dont start with the crap that they wont watch them in kirkby!

Alot of people have already given up their season tickets, I'd say a good 20% of our hardcore away support have already stopped going to Goodison and many more are vowing not to go to Kirkby.

Call them what you want but they are more dedicated supporters than the majority of season ticket holders.

I agree mate but the way you are treated at Goodison these days & the lack of an atmosphere going away is 10 times better than home games. Not going the game is a bit of an untrue statement as well the core of our away support would go to more games in a season than most season ticket holders without ever setting foot in Goodison Park and are they supporting less choosing to be an away supporter?

It's a strange one to call!!

i think it will go yes but worry were we go from there???

For all those in favour of no to the move will you carry on this battle after its been decided ??? -i do fear somthing like this tearing the club in 2.

Think it will be 60 - 40 for the Yes vote, I'm not sure what happens after that but i dont think it will be Cut and Dried, still think LCC will come up with better offers. They cant allow the 4th biggest business on Merseyside to leave the city.

I agree mate but the way you are treated at Goodison these days & the lack of an atmosphere going away is 10 times better than home games. Not going the game is a bit of an untrue statement as well the core of our away support would go to more games in a season than most season ticket holders without ever setting foot in Goodison Park and are they supporting less choosing to be an away supporter?

It's a strange one to call!!

i know what your saying mate, cant beat a good away day.

i just hope the fans dont get ripped in two

Alot of people have already given up their season tickets, I'd say a good 20% of our hardcore away support have already stopped going to Goodison and many more are vowing not to go to Kirkby.

Call them what you want but they are more dedicated supporters than the majority of season ticket holders.

Below are the percentages of voters from icliverpool's online poll, thats a 60-40 split to the no camp, could this be an indication of popular opinion?? Pity it doesnt give the total number of voters that would give a better indication of peoples feelings, for all we know those results could be based on a couple of hundred votes!

Stay at Goodison Park

6.51%

Move to Kirkby

40.58%

Scotland Road Loop site

41.81%

Ansa site in Speke

2.84%

Liver Industrial Estate in Aintree

8.26%

Think it will be 60 - 40 for the Yes vote, I'm not sure what happens after that but i dont think it will be Cut and Dried, still think LCC will come up with better offers. They cant allow the 4th biggest business on Merseyside to leave the city.

^^^ Think i got the vote right, Now let the battle commence. ^^^ I think the club will lose a lot of support over this.