IGNORED

Gravesen Off To Man Utd?

xsaint

Guest fozzie22
""""""No big loss me thinks, remember he only had 1/2 a good season and that was when the team was on fire! """"

one of the reason why we were on fire was because of graveson. compare the points that we got when he was with us compared to when he was gone.

And what of the other 3 seasons when he did fuck all?

He was,on fire,i agree there but all he did was get a move out of it,nothing more.

one of the reason why we were on fire was because of graveson. compare the points that we got when he was with us compared to when he was gone.

Too true Adam but as Fozzie says,

And what of the other 3 seasons when he did fuck all?

He was,on fire,i agree there but all he did was get a move out of it,nothing more.

I dont think he did enough over his whole time with us to justify buying him back! If he fought like that for the 3.5 years he was with us i would quite happily pay upwards of 5mil for a player of that standard. That facts plain and simply are he only played well when he was coming to the end of his contract and wanted a new one or a move!

As for this comment BlueBird

Sorrry to labour the point but Earnshaw is the man we need to avoid the drop.

He WILL score.

He will score, he is a <10 goals a season man just like Marcus bent, i guarentee we would hate him inside 12 months, he is just too inconsistent. What we need is quality or take a chace on a kid with potential, i'm gona put my head on the block over this one and say i would buy Lee Trundle from Swansea for 1mil before i even considered Earnshaw!

Controversial i know.................... B)

He was here for 3.5 seasons.

Minus the 0.5 seasons when he knew he was in the shop window - and you are left with 3 seasons - lets analyse them.

He wasn't the best was he! Who can't remember how many times the fans lost their voice screaming 'what the fcuk are you doin' at some of his passes.

Often its said that Yobo is good but expect a mistake a game. Gravesen isn't as good and you can expect umpteen mistakes a game.

United can have him, Newcastle can have him. You can't judge a player based on a good half season. Look at his past performances over three years at Goodison - 5/10 at best (overall) and his previous clubs did not think much of him either. His current club can't wait to get shut of him and all because he has been made out to be something that he is not.

Although ugly and brutish, he was never a big hard tackler - thats something his image has built him up to be. Real Madrid my arse!

If we got him back, where would he fit in? If we got him back, how much would you pay him?

INteresting fact.... in three seasons he got man of the match 9 times. In one half season...he got the same gong 11 times. He knew he was in the shop window and HE KNEW madrid where interested in buying a battler....raised game for the scouts?

I think Real discovered he wasn't really the player that took to the pitch for us between August '04 and January '05.

He REALLY wants to go to MAN U.

Don't see that he would take either Cahills or Arteta place in the starting 11

He is now on huge wages.

He doesn't REALLY want to come back to Goodison.

Don't forget if we hadn't sold him to Real in January - he would have walked for nothing this summer. We have basically had Arteta in his place fees wise. Which suits me. Would you swop the two of them now?????

He had a decent 6 months last season - But don't put him on a pedestool he doesn't really deserve to be on.

Guest fozzie22
I think Real discovered he wasn't really the player that took to the pitch for us between August '04 and January '05.

He REALLY wants to go to MAN U.

Don't see that he would take either Cahills or Arteta place in the starting 11

He is now on huge wages.

He doesn't REALLY want to come back to Goodison.

Don't forget if we hadn't sold him to Real in January - he would have walked for nothing this summer. We have basically had Arteta in his place fees wise. Which suits me. Would you swop the two of them now?????

He had a decent 6 months last season - But don't put him on a pedestool he doesn't really deserve to be on.

I never put any player on a pedestal :)