IGNORED

We Bid For A Player For 7.5 Million?

xsaint

The link: http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=35...th+Thomert+move

What da heck? what do they ment by we bif for 7.5M?? where da hell we got the money? or are they just stirring some shits without foundation??

If you follow the threads of the last few days you will see we all expected this, sit back relax and accept that Everton will be linked with everyone this January and will sign no one of any significance!

We have no money and a liar at the top of the tree!

If you follow the threads of the last few days you will see we all expected this, sit back relax and accept that Everton will be linked with everyone this January and will sign no one of any significance!

We have no money and a liar at the top of the tree!

:D:D:lol::lol:

but hope we do some serious business this window and get a proper striker who knows where the net is!

:D   :D   :lol:   :lol:

but hope we do some serious business this window and get a proper striker who knows where the net is!

Me too, we need a goal machine but i have been let down too many times to get excited over anythin thats written in the press!

I want to see the player in a Everton shirt before i'l believe any stories...............no, in fact i want to see a fucking tatoo before i'l believe anyones signed!

i was disapionted with missing out from da summer with emre parker bellamey kuirt

forrsel the list does not end and now again with da january market aswell

we are missing out again with gravason 2 united and its only early days

I wouldn't be disappointed with any of the players you named Saw.

Why - they are all mercenaries and crocks.

Every one of them has spent half of the season (so far) on the physio table. Souness is pulling his hair out at the injuries he has had this year. Forssell hasn't played for birmingham (3 starts) due to injury and Bellamey has been injured on and off all season.

We already have our own worries injury wise - the last thing we needed was more sicknotes - and almost every player we were associated with was a sicknote!

Guest fozzie22
I wouldn't be disappointed with any of the players you named Saw.

Why - they are all mercenaries and crocks.

Every one of them has spent half of the season (so far) on the physio table. Souness is pulling his hair out at the injuries he has had this year. Forssell hasn't played for birmingham (3 starts) due to injury and Bellamey has been injured on and off all season.

We already have our own worries injury wise - the last thing we needed was more sicknotes - and almost every player we were associated with was a sicknote!

Yes they where sicknotes..perhaps yet more smoke to the screen of evertons transfer policy?

always will ..............sad we missed out on him. :(

Yeah - okay - but look at the £55k a week Parker and emre combo - thats £110k a week for nothing, plus a huge physio and treatment bill - good 'buys' them!

we have touched lucky on that front - okay, Beattie aint no superstar but I think he may come good - his performance against charlton was superb and I hear that his millwall performance was good too (when he came off the bench!).

lets just give it time.

have you guys been watchin BT lately. hes prob ran nore than paula radcliff in the last few games

Theres nothing wrong with his commitment ans endevour. Obviously he needs to score more goals, but anyone who is still doing the old man boods gag is out of touch, he runs himself ragged every game i've seen