IGNORED

Will You Stop Going

Adams

55 members have voted

1. 1. Will you stop watching Everton when they go to Kirkby?

• Yes
    • No

Nothing will stop me following Everton whenever I can. C'mon guys, it's the team we support not the stadium.

I shall be just as sad as everyone else when I walk out of Goodison Park for the very last time, doubtless with tears in my eyes, but what is done is done.

It's a long way to Goodison from where I live.....a few more miles wont hurt!

Maybe it's different for you locals who go to every home game.I didn't want

to leave Goodison,but it had to happen one day.Don't know much about where

we are going,might be loads of hassle getting there from Lime street....just have

to waite and see.

Sad day for Everton FC when fans say they wont follow them to a new home.

They all have their reasons,which is fair enough!......but still a sad day!

For the record....when I said it had to happen one day,I'm not sure thats true.

I have no problem with,as some call it a cow shed.

I can't see that if we all stuck by the team and took crowds of 43,000 to the new

stadium then it will turn out bad.Unless of course we have a crap team....which could

happen at Goodison!

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be going whatever happens - Kirby or anywhere.

Anybody who dumps going becasue Everton move to a site or stadium that doesn't meet their personnal criteria- well its either sour grapes or cutting of their nose to spit their face -which ever way I won't lose any sleep for those who choose not to go - It's a free world they can do as they please

I surpose those who are choosing not to go are the ones saying the atmosphier will be lost in a new stadium - a self forfilling prophosy so to say.

i cant believe people are considering not going to kirkby, whether you like the location or the stadium or not, its still your team and you should follow them no matter what. shame on you who are so fickle you will stop supporting everton because of the stadium. :hmmph02:

no mate,you are fickle,taken in by wyness an kenwrights spin,cant you see once we leave the city 10-20-30 years down the line all the kids in liverpool will support their local team the shite,we will be kirkby tesco rangers with a fan base in kirkby of 40,000,you whopper get real

no mate,you are fickle,taken in by wyness an kenwrights spin,cant you see once we leave the city 10-20-30 years down the line all the kids in liverpool will support their local team the shite,we will be kirkby tesco rangers with a fan base in kirkby of 40,000,you whopper get real

oh yes I'M fickle, who is it who isnt going to go because of the stadium?

i cant believe people are considering not going to kirkby, whether you like the location or the stadium or not, its still your team and you should follow them no matter what. shame on you who are so fickle you will stop supporting everton because of the stadium.

"All the kids in Liverpool will support their local team".......What like all the kids around

my way support Norwich!.....No 70% of them support other teams....and all the kids in

Manchester support United? What about City?

IF in a few years the Spanish revolution and the Yankee money hasn't won much and

still hasn't won the Prem.....and Everton under Moyes has managed to break into the

top 4....maybe at luckypools expence....or at least exist around the top 6 and have the

England Captain Lescott and center forward Vaughan....whats to say kids only just down

the road wont want to support the Blues and not the reds?........could happen!

Gerrard and Carrigher won't be around for ever.....The kids are going to want a shirt

with Vaughan or some other young Everton player!

Just like the kids around my way.....the names on their shirts are of players they probably

never get to watch.....not players just up the road like Everton will be.

So some people say they will not go to Kirkby to watch Everton. Rubbish! You say that now but when (if) the time comes you will be there. Perhaps you will try and stay away initially but after a few games you'll be there.

As for the argument that all kids in Liverpool will choose the to support the redshite, well thats utter bollocks too. Across the water on the Wirral do they all support Tranmere? NO!.

As someone else said on here, those who choose not to go Kirkby are just cutting their nose off to spite their face.

i cant believe people are considering not going to kirkby, whether you like the location or the stadium or not, its still your team and you should follow them no matter what. shame on you who are so fickle you will stop supporting everton because of the stadium.

"All the kids in Liverpool will support their local team".......What like all the kids around

my way support Norwich!.....No 70% of them support other teams....and all the kids in

Manchester support United? What about City?

IF in a few years the Spanish revolution and the Yankee money hasn't won much and

still hasn't won the Prem.....and Everton under Moyes has managed to break into the

top 4....maybe at luckypools expence....or at least exist around the top 6 and have the

England Captain Lescott and center forward Vaughan....whats to say kids only just down

the road wont want to support the Blues and not the reds?........could happen!

Gerrard and Carrigher won't be around for ever.....The kids are going to want a shirt

with Vaughan or some other young Everton player!

Just like the kids around my way.....the names on their shirts are of players they probably

never get to watch.....not players just up the road like Everton will be.

im afraid your dreaming mate,moving to kirby is our downfall,30,000 in a stadium that holds 50,000 except against the shite,no atmosphere in there,all our history and heritage at Goodison in the city,lost.scouse kids following liverpool,everton will die in kirkby.

cant you see what will happen in the years after we move,what if we won a LITTLE CUP OR THE CHAMPIONSHIP,an open top bus tour around kirkby and knowsley safari park

Hey bluepoet! Your posts have been something of a let down!!

With a name like bluePOET.....They should be like this!

Example:.....I can't see our new stadium at Kirby.

..................Ever being full except for the Derby!

..................The kids from the city will always be red.

..................They need a dam good clip round the head!

.................The rs stadium will be just great.

..................A great place for Everton to take three points mate!

Come on bluepoet....were looking for that kinda thing :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

I can't believe some of you wold even consider boycotting games

IF the move happens!....wherever we go, boycotting the games would only harm Everton.

The phrase don't cut your nose of to spite your face springs to mind....the man in the above post is willing to also cut "things" off.....just to see the Blues!!

Im not going to cut my nose off to spit my face, but I imagine I will go to fewer games, but its more a matter of time and cost

time becasue of all the stupid kick off times and days and costs, well its a fookin lot of money for what should be a workin mans sport.

• 2 months later...