Sign in to follow this  
sconnerefc

New Signings!

Which New Signing Do You Think Will Make the Best Imact??  

26 members have voted

1. 1. New Signings

• Leighton Baines
    • Phil Jagielka
    • Yakubu Aiyegbeni
    • Manuel Fernandes
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Stefan Wessels

i beleive it will be Yakubu personally.

He will give us natural goalscoring ability and strength something we always looked for in Beattie.

I also think Baines will add strength to our weak left side.

Yes i agree, you could say all the new signings cas of thier age will help us in the long term.

but i have gone for baines cas i think it will finally let lescott get back into his preferd position and his best position

and we'll benifit from having a good attacking full back. (on the right side hibbert is shocking going forward!)

jus with arteta and ossie we lack abit of width at times.

im with 4pi, i think the knock on effect of having baines on the left moving lescott into the middle, and the possibility of him being there for maybe ten years.

it was a hard one thou, because im still drooling thinking about yak and manny coming in

i am very happy with all Signings that dm has done this summer are team is looking very strong....

Manuel Fernandes this will take the pressure of arteta i cant wait to see him work his magic again and score

some crackers!!

the yak for me, his partnership with AJ is mouthwatering and could be the differnce between doing well and doing very well. All 4 major signings this summer have all been good and a big improvement on an already decent team

Well going from thinking we weren't gonna make any signings to what we have acheived, I am made up with all of them. All seem lke good solid players but I think Manny (if he EVER signs) will be our best signing since I started watching Everton in 1994... Oh hold on, I forgot about David Ginola :thumbsup_anim: