IGNORED

Ticket Help

carlo

Alright folks, needing some help with tickets.

A few of us from Scotland fancy seeing everton this season

We are in newcastle on the weekend of the Newcastle - Everton game

Can anyone advise of the chances of getting a handful of tickets for the Everton end & how much the tickets normally are

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

I suppose you would be better off getting in touch with the newcastle ticket office - NUFC Box Office: 0191 261 1571

I went last year and Newcastle is brilliant.. if you can try and get to "The Gate" before the match - it's basically an indoor shopping centre but pubs instead of shops :)

I suppose you would be better off getting in touch with the newcastle ticket office - NUFC Box Office: 0191 261 1571

I went last year and Newcastle is brilliant.. if you can try and get to "The Gate" before the match - it's basically an indoor shopping centre but pubs instead of shops :)

Do you normally contact Newcastle ticket centre for the Everton end tickets?

Cheers for the help mate

They may be able to help you..

https://www.tickets.evertonfc.com/tickets/

You may need to sign up for Evertonia (costs £24) so that you can be guaranteed tickets but I don't think you'll need to personally.

Newcastle game isn't up on the tickets site just yet so I'd suggest emailing boxoffice@evertonfc.com and asking there.. I don't think you will get a response to tuesday because it's the bank holiday weekend.

after my experience with trying to get tickets for the spurs game i've decided the Everton ticket sales system is a joke and would reccomend you just don't bother and sit with the barcodes.

were clearly not trying to appeal to anyone outside of Liverpool with a system where tickets only go on general sale the day before the game and you can only by them from the Goodison box office or by email (how secure is that?!) if email monkey happens to bother reading it.

you wonder why we don't earn much money, it's because were not selling as many tickets as we could.

not all spurs tickets were sold but I never got one because they didn't read my email in time.

Just make sure you check the ticket information on the offical site leading up to the game which will let you know when they will be going general sale, sometimes they go on a bit earlier than what i had with spurs.