IGNORED

Lescott Unhappy Playing At Left Back?

Louis

I have heard that Lescott is unhappy with playing left back at the club. He spoke to Moyes in private and told him he feels he is more effective as a centre back and would prefer to play there. Moyes told him it's alright because he won't be playing as left back against Blackburn...

He was put on the bench (probably because he's been at fault for 2 goals conceeded already) It's up to Lescott to dislodge Yobo or Stubbs now especially as he doesn't want to rival Baines for the left back spot.

As much i love stubbs, he was painfully exposed time & time again on Saturday, he was just to slow to cope with benni & Santa Cruz, Lescott & yobo are the future of this club & im happy with that. Also given baines performance, i never want to see anyone else at left back, top quality player, great business by DM.

Sorry but not impressed with Jags. Good squad player to have mind. As far as Lescott, can't believe he didn't play at center back. Some of Mr. Moyes team tactics do surprise me. To have Pistone for such a long time is one good example. I bet we sign him back again like we did last time he left on a free!

Lescott should be in the centre and with Baines getting a game under his belt at the weekend I'd fully expect Lescott, Yobo, Bains to be the first 3 defenders on the team sheet, as for right back I'm still unsure who we should play there.

I also think based on Saturday's game Moyes is gona have a head ache with Jags cos IMO he was outstanding when he came on!!

Sorry but not impressed with Jags. Good squad player to have mind. As far as Lescott, can't believe he didn't play at center back. Some of Mr. Moyes team tactics do surprise me. To have Pistone for such a long time is one good example. I bet we sign him back again like we did last time he left on a free!

can i borrow your crack pipe please? i've lost mine.

Jags was fantastic when he came on, won every ball he went for, didnt give the ball away. i think cars has some real competition for his place now.

I have heard that Lescott is unhappy with playing left back at the club. He spoke to Moyes in private and told him he feels he is more effective as a centre back and would prefer to play there. Moyes told him it's alright because he won't be playing as left back against Blackburn...

He was put on the bench (probably because he's been at fault for 2 goals conceeded already) It's up to Lescott to dislodge Yobo or Stubbs now especially as he doesn't want to rival Baines for the left back spot.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: must have been a really private conversation for you to hear about it......more stupid remarks/thoughts from the EFC shit stirrers with no evidence to back up their "knowledge".

Too good a player to be left out cos he can play anywhere, but i would play him at right back with Neville in the holding role.

................. Howard ......................

Jagielka...Yobo.....Lescott..... Baines

Arteta ...Osman... Neville .... Pienaar

..........Johnson..........Yakubu..........

Pienaar looks confident with the ball and is always on the move, and would get some help (if needed) from Baines.

also think that defence would get us a few Clean sheets which we need, but both fullbacks are very mobile and look good going forward.

If that team plays on saturday i'll put them down for a 2-0 win. :)

Thought it was a very good début for Baines - a definate improvment at right back - as I mentioned on another post Baines's delivery means that you don't really need an out and out left footed winger - looking forward to seeing more.

Jaks also did really well. Looked keen to get in and around the box. a little more match shrapness and he would have had a goal on Saturday.

I guess Lescott was on the Bench as Yobo and Stubbs have been a faily good partnership so far this season. But wasn't long for him to get his chance - now down to Stubbs to displace Lescott - I have no problem with those tactics.

We may well see Jags start the next game instead of Carsley.