IGNORED

Heads Should Roll.

Bill

Is this latest fiasco the final straw that breaks the Camels Back. ??

Recent events have again Highlighted the complete incompetence of the Everton Board, Chairman Bill Kenwright may well be a nice person and a good Evertonian, but i have come to the conclusion that he does not have the Business acumen to run a football club.

I think he, along with his other "Socialite" friends should offer their resignations and pass the club on to a business consortium who IMO would run the Club in a more professional way, and then maybe we can avoid any more of these disastrous dealings from bringing even more embarrasment to the Club.

Think we Evertonians deserve a bit better than this.

Am i the only one who Believes the Board is Suppressing Information with Regards to Takeover bids directed at the club, just so they can command a higher price for the club if a new stadium is built?

Of course i have no evidence but its a little to Convieniet that West Ham Man City Pompey and Newcastle get buyers yet never anything for us?

The board need to come out and say what has happened.

If it turns out that it was not there fault then fair enough but they got to come out with some decent information as to why its not theier fault and why it did not come off.

If they can't do that they they need to get somone in who can.

Said before and still stand by it all this talk of signing players was to get the yes vote.

Want a new stadium as will mean more money if BK decides to sell.

The board need to come out and say what has happened.

If it turns out that it was not there fault then fair enough but they got to come out with some decent information as to why its not theier fault and why it did not come off.

If they can't do that they they need to get somone in who can.

Said before and still stand by it all this talk of signing players was to get the yes vote.

Want a new stadium as will mean more money if BK decides to sell.

Agree, I wish BK and Wyness would just fuck off and leave this club alone.

I can't describe how pissed off I am at Everton over the last month, and it all seems to be out Board at the heart of it.

were the real evertonians on this forum and we deserve better!

I have to agree about K and W. It's my opinion that this ballot for the move was a done deal before the voting papers went out. Funny how we have a pot full of money for 2 players and the vote goes in favour of a move to Kirby. Tesco and co will be rubbing their hands. The deal is done and that where the money is coming from. Been nice knowing you Mr. Kenwright but please, move on and let a businessman run our club with the right tools of creating a successful club again.

I'v had enough! Don't be supprised if the Yakubu deal falls through and even though I like him it stinks of panic buying anyway.

Yakubu work permit problems mean his move to Everton collapses & then the supposed 20mil is neverheard of again. Everton sign Kenny Miller for £500,000 rising to £2.5mil on some stupid installment plan!

Blind love is no replacement for good business sense!

Is this latest fiasco the final straw that breaks the Camels Back. ??

Recent events have again Highlighted the complete incompetence of the Everton Board, Chairman Bill Kenwright may well be a nice person and a good Evertonian, but i have come to the conclusion that he does not have the Business acumen to run a football club.

I think he, along with his other "Socialite" friends should offer their resignations and pass the club on to a business consortium who IMO would run the Club in a more professional way, and then maybe we can avoid any more of these disastrous dealings from bringing even more embarrasment to the Club.

Think we Evertonians deserve a bit better than this.

You mean like the professional way that a business consortium is running Tottenham?

I'v had enough! Don't be supprised if the Yakubu deal falls through and even though I like him it stinks of panic buying anyway.

Yakubu work permit problems mean his move to Everton collapses & then the supposed 20mil is neverheard of again. Everton sign Kenny Miller for £500,000 rising to £2.5mil on some stupid installment plan!

Blind love is no replacement for good business sense!

I agree GF. We all were worried when we heard that the Yak deal was in trouble.

If they don't give him a work permit then something fishy is defently going on

lol we miss out on a player because someone else offers more money (a complete deal and not 50%) and again the "the board are incompetent" quotes are being thrown around again. I am glad none of you lot work for me, most of you change your opinions like the wind!

I'v posted this elsewhere but if the board were capable of running this club properly we would have had money available the minute the window opened not 2 weeks before it closes to let moyes tie up the players he wanted. It would have looked better for them if no money had appeard then at least they would have actually done their best instead of a half arsed attempt to paper over the cracks AGAIN!!!

I'v posted this elsewhere but if the board were capable of running this club properly we would have had money available the minute the window opened not 2 weeks before it closes to let moyes tie up the players he wanted. It would have looked better for them if no money had appeard then at least they would have actually done their best instead of a half arsed attempt to paper over the cracks AGAIN!!!

Agree

FFS, i have read some dribble in the past few days but this takes the fucking biscuit. HOW the fuck can u blame the board for the FA taking there time to sort out the clearance? HOW can u sit here and say that its the boards fault for the YAK work permit being denied? As has been reported, we didnt want to borrow money we didnt have (the sky money didnt go into the accounts till aug the first dont forget!) and thats why we took our time over the transfers.

WE ARE STILL A STRONGER CLUB THAN WE WERE LAST YEAR! stop with the constant board jibes please? im 100% sure they are doing there best for efc. not there own back pockets.

""FFS, i have read some dribble in the past few days but this takes the fucking biscuit. HOW the fuck can u blame the board for the FA taking there time to sort out the clearance?"

You need to flick around the forum and read the fernandes threads, just in case you didnt know we actually had him playing for us since january.

ffs lad it doesnt take 8 fookin months to sign a player.

Ask yourself this - do you think you could do a better job being the Chairman, CE or part of the senior management team?

Lets not forget these are senior professionals for a multi million pound company..except with the twist that there are much less certainties in football than in most businesses.

If we're debating the complexities of the job and still think they are poor, then that is fine. But lets consider the complexities rather than just express the frustration that we all feel as fans.

The club has been top flight for so many years, have wons things and under Moyes we're moving forwards in an era when its harder to get success.

Ask yourself this - do you think you could do a better job being the Chairman, CE or part of the senior management team?

Lets not forget these are senior professionals for a multi million pound company..except with the twist that there are much less certainties in football than in most businesses.

If we're debating the complexities of the job and still think they are poor, then that is fine. But lets consider the complexities rather than just express the frustration that we all feel as fans.

The club has been top flight for so many years, have wons things and under Moyes we're moving forwards in an era when its harder to get success.

Hang on BK took power after we the fans dumped Johnson out the hot seat and ever since it's been jobs for the boys IMO & even then he's made some bad decisions and fell out with most of them!

Man City.. sign 8 overseas players in less than one month, we cant sign one overseas player in 8 months. enuff said.

Man City throw rolled up notes at foreign teams and get players who can't speak english to play for them...have you looked at how many of them are part owned by a third party. I haven't but I suspect very little if any of them are.