IGNORED

Carsley And Neville

saaby

Unfortunetly we have the wrost central midfield in the league. carsley and neville no skill no creativity no goals. Neville kills me when he plaiz the long ball 99% of the time and carsley gives the ball to opposition 2 easily and gives away 10000 free kicks. devastated after Manny news.boro linked with riquelme. we need craft go for riquelme I'm sure Head prefer everton, but we have a DI*Khead chairman who cnt help us succeed. watching this from Australia and if we are to succeed things need 2 change NOW. like my a-league team sydney had a bad season last year now they get a new owner buy juniniho and get a crowd of 80 000 and there now linked with zidane for their 1 off appearence vs beckhams la. that is what we need . Hopefully the toffee boys can have a sai

Edited by saaby

Unfortunetly we have the wrost central midfield in the league. carsley and neville no skill no creativity no goals. Neville kills me when he plaiz the long ball 99% of the time and carsley gives the ball to opposition 2 easily and gives away 10000 free kicks. devastated after Manny news.boro linked with riquelme. we need craft go for riquelme I'm sure Head prefer everton, but we have a DI*Khead chairman who cnt help us succeed. watching this from Australia and if we are to succeed things need 2 change NOW. like my a-league team sydney had a bad season last year now they get a new owner buy juniniho and get a crowd of 80 000 and there now linked with zidane for their 1 off appearence vs beckhams la. that is what we need . Hopefully the toffee boys can have a sai

maybe not in the league but I agree we cannot improve unless we buy a center midfielder with craft, Im not even going to talk about the Chairman and the board because I probly have in my last 5 posts but they are a joke. and I know it isnt moyes why were losing all these players.

Just because they give everything doesn't mean they should play every week, the fact is only one of them should play in the midfield and the other dropped (it would be Carsley for me) and Jagielka take his place. If players got to play just for giving everything all of us would be playing for Everton.