IGNORED

Kevin Nolan

There are two types of players out there for me -

Those who are on par with what we have already go - i.e your Nolans etc. Who would push for a starting birth in the team and help keep competition among the starting line-ups.

and there are those that you would look to go straight in to the team as starters that from day one will improve your team or add another dimention to your play. Palyers such as Lucho - that little bit of extra quality. Two ways to get these player - pay top dollar or hopefully get them young before the promise is realised (the holy grail of transfer dealings I would say).

The question has to be can we afford to not bring another midfeilder in and wait for the next Manny to come along.

Don't jump on me for this lads cos it is just word of mouth but apparently Nolan was drinking in the Metro Bar last weekend and told a lad I work with he's deffo on his way out of Bolton. His exact words were "you just know when a club doesnt want you anymore and Bolton (Lil Sam) dont want me"!

When asked if he was joining Everton he said "theres been no talk of any club I just know they're gona sell me".

Don't jump on me for this lads cos it is just word of mouth but apparently Nolan was drinking in the Metro Bar last weekend and told a lad I work with he's deffo on his way out of Bolton. His exact words were "you just know when a club doesnt want you anymore and Bolton (Lil Sam) dont want me"!

When asked if he was joining Everton he said "theres been no talk of any club I just know they're gona sell me".

He lives in Liverpool and is assistant manager of a football team called Nicosia who play in the Business House League, a lot of his family are also involved. He was born in Liverpool and supported the Red S. as a kid.

But i'd still like him here.

• 3 years later...

Bill, I was being sarcastic, he'd be a shite replacement for Pienaar :lol:.

Yeah i know Mark and i agreed with you. Its why i put this ....

" he will never be an adequate replacement for Pienaar". :)

Should have put my post down in reverse order.

"but he would be a good squad player if we needed any midfielders".

My bad Grammar. :Grammar Police:

• 7 years later...
13 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Don’t worry, this isn’t a rumour (just happens to be where this topic is)... just needed to put a BAH HA HA HA HA on here after the gobshite got dumped out of the play-offs after some shocking refereeing decisions - couldn’t have happened to a nicer bloke!!!

Couldn't agree more!