IGNORED

What Does The Season Hold!

toolio

all us evertonians were all excited bowt the transfer activity, and quite rightly so,

baines,yakubu,jagielka,piennar - supposed to be manny, but now gravesen is back , to me our team isnt complete had we pulled of fernandes i would have thought oh fuck were gonna have a great season but unless he pulls someone out the bag 2morrow then i have my doubts

jagielka,gravesen,carsley,neville - all defensive midfielders, where is our creativity going to come from apart from mikky, and we all know if mikky aint on his game then our strikers have got nothing.

it pisses me off that moyes has had since july 1st to strenghten where its needed and comes out 1-2 weeks before window shuts with money i dont get it!

and while am here moyes has got to put jags or pip at right back hibbo is terrible

i want to hear ur thoughts

cheers

Without Fernandes the season wont be too bad!

...................................................Howard.

.......Hibbert(his season will improve)...............................Baines(great buy)

.................................Yobo..............................Lescott.

.....................................Jagielka............Gravo.

..............................Arteta..................................Cahill.

...........................................Yakubu.........AJ.

subs Vaughan.

Neville

Stubbs

Piennar

Osman

McFadden

That squad should give most teams a lot of problems.

Arteta,Cahill and Gravo can create.........the odd long ball wont now perhaps be wasted,

and some great subs to bring on!

.......Hibbert(his season will improve)...............................Baines(great buy)

Agree with the team

Midfield would probs be more of a central shape imo

---------------------Jagielka----------------------

----Arteta---------Graveson-----------Cahill----

That would be my midfield, but id like Diarra, one of my favourite young players, he's looked class where ever he plays ive seen him center midfield, right midfield and rightback and has looked a quality player. I would be made up with Appiah he's class aswell.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Never seen a team looking so one sided, Baines would have to do the work of 3 men. :o

Arteta, the only person who could play left side, is on the right wing, and i cant see Grav, Cahill or Jags playing left side.

Tommy wont get into the team until the Carling cup comes around, by then he might be fit.

Agree with the team

Midfield would probs be more of a central shape imo

---------------------Jagielka----------------------

----Arteta---------Graveson-----------Cahill----

That would be my midfield, but id like Diarra, one of my favourite young players, he's looked class where ever he plays ive seen him center midfield, right midfield and rightback and has looked a quality player. I would be made up with Appiah he's class aswell.

If we were gona play those 4 then surly a better shape would be,

---------------------Graveson----------------------

-----Jagielka---------Cahill-----------Arteta-----

????

subs Vaughan.

Neville

Stubbs

Piennar

Osman

McFadden

That squad should give most teams a lot of problems.

Arteta,Cahill and Gravo can create.........the odd long ball wont now perhaps be wasted,

and some great subs to bring on!

Not a bad team u got their but the likelyhood is that Neville being the captain, their is know way he is going to be dropped to the bench, so get rid of hibbert and put neville in their. also switch arteta and cahill around, arteta is a menace on the left and cahill with his inswinging balls from the right hand side, a Killer!

but lets be real about it McFadden on the subs bench! Anichebe or Vaughan should be their.

If we were gona play those 4 then surly a better shape would be,

---------------------Graveson----------------------

-----Jagielka---------Cahill-----------Arteta-----

????

No Graveson was bought at real madrid as a defensive midfielder, he isnt. in the role Jagiekla is in there is basicly right wing, its in the middle or dont play him imo.

No Graveson was bought at real madrid as a defensive midfielder, he isnt. in the role Jagiekla is in there is basicly right wing, its in the middle or dont play him imo.

You play Cahill on the wing tho and he'll just drift inside leaving a fookin big hole or be wasted on the touch line. Thats why we need a holding midfielder so much when he plays cos he spends half the game in the box but you can do that from the middle, wingers have to stick to their job or the whole shape of the team fails!

not to panic ..............

areta cahill aphia riquelme - sorted haha only joking

but il wait about another 13 hours to say my midfeild and would advise others to do the same ;)

I know your joking but our midfield will never be that good.

And Riquelme plays only central midfield.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Osman and Arteta will be right and left wingers on Saturday fook knows who will be inside, any two from Neville, Jags, Grav, Appiah, Riquelme and Mcfaddy. Now the headaches begin for DM the team used to pick itself, He's never had a squad as big as this before so lets see how he handles it now.

He wouldnt walk into my team either I was just toying around with Blue4Ever's team!

I think given the time scales the only new signing who should be in contention in Yak and if we brought in someone like Nolan then maybe as he's fit & know's the prem, the rest need to bed in first, we aint that desperate we need to chuck in random unfit new signings.

Why not Roultledge from Spurs??? he is a left and right winger and would only be around 2-3m. Stick him on the wing and leave him there. Thats of course if no one big is coming in.

We need a winger not another centre mid

Would not start Grav.

Howard

Pip, Lescott, Yobo, Baines

Carsley

Arteta, Osman, Routledge

AJ Yak

Why not Roultledge from Spurs??? he is a left and right winger and would only be around 2-3m. Stick him on the wing and leave him there. Thats of course if no one big is coming in.

We need a winger not another centre mid

Would not start Grav.

Howard

Pip, Lescott, Yobo, Baines

Carsley

Arteta, Osman, Routledge

AJ Yak

Swap Jags for Carsley and I'd like that team

Swap Jags for Carsley and I'd like that team

I actually think Arteta is quite often more effective on the left when he can cut in and play through balls or cross from anywhere. Routledge is a donkey, headless chicken - he would be a big step backwards imo, I'd rather see Osman out there. We want real quality now, we have the quantity.

oh and I can't see Carsley/Osman working too well, Carsley lacks the quality for a 442 midfield and Osman lacks the stature. 451 both of them could be fantastic, but not sure about 442. It's why we need someone like Appiah.

Edited by carlmc25

I actually think Arteta is quite often more effective on the left when he can cut in and play through balls or cross from anywhere. Routledge is a donkey, headless chicken - he would be a big step backwards imo, I'd rather see Osman out there. We want real quality now, we have the quantity.

oh and I can't see Carsley/Osman working too well, Carsley lacks the quality for a 442 midfield and Osman lacks the stature. 451 both of them could be fantastic, but not sure about 442. It's why we need someone like Appiah.

:blink:

What has that got to do with swapping Jags for Cars?

I know your joking but our midfield will never be that good.

And Riquelme plays only central midfield.

acctualy in copa america there were alot of discussions about riquelme and the issue is he doesnt acctualy have a position.

id class him as more of a free role player. like arteta is and arteta gets on the wings alot lately.

i think he could do a better job on the wings than cahill could considering that were some pople are puttin him out there.

yeah you would have to say that you would have to jus let arteta and riquelme do what ever.

thats why i would like appaih to cas he is a work horse and could cover the ground that they wont track back into.

i dont think we need wingers. look AJ and Yaks goals they dont feed off that sort of supply. they like it round the back of the defence on the floor!

probably why beattie didnt fit cas he needs lots of cross's to score!

Injuries and lack of qulity (so far ;) ) in midfield are my main worries, an injury to Arteta would be costly. We've got some very important players to come back, but more games (Hopefully). I think our Uefa Cup campaign wont take us near the final, but we'll get great experiance, and we'll finsih in the top 10 comfortably.