IGNORED

Riquelme Rumour Back

I got a reply from Ross asking if there was any truth in the rumours of Riquelme signing for us today and I got a one word reply.

No.

Let's put this one to bed.

Did you ask him if any truth in the rumours about Appiah??? and if anyone likely to sign before midnight?

Can't you email him yourself? He's probably getting pissed off with the same people bothering him

Could do but don't know his e-mail address and he seems to like you as others have siad they e-mailed him and not responded.

As Licker said spoils the fun anyway.

Will be gutted about Riquelme if he aint coming. He's the sort of flair player we've been crying out for. If he is available at the 8.5 Million mark then we should be breaking our necks to get him

A genuine world class player for that money would be the deal of the summer

Everton Forever Wherever they may play

We dont wont to know anyway, it will just spoil the fun and we would all be going to bed early. :)

Rumour on BBC that Appiah is due a medical around 4pm. Under rumours around 2.18pm.

not sure how reliable this is as someone had Bouba Diop blinging his way to Goodison earlier, and I am not sure you could get these two mixed up. One is about 8 ft tall and the other....well isn't! :D

don't think we should share personal e-mails from the club on here. not fair on us as fans as you don't know what to believe and not fair on ian ross who sends personal e-mails to individuals not the forum.

Ian Ross isnt stupid, he knows what happends to them emails when he sends them.

So you prefer people not to post information that has come directly from the club?

Rumour on BBC that Appiah is due a medical around 4pm. Under rumours around 2.18pm.

not sure how reliable this is as someone had Bouba Diop blinging his way to Goodison earlier, and I am not sure you could get these two mixed up. One is about 8 ft tall and the other....well isn't! :D

yeh, i heard this last night, but today on the radio a couple of people have said they have seen riquelme in the back of a car going into the training ground, guess we'll just have to wait till midnight!

1914: Football journalist Gabriel Marcotti is in the 5live studio and says Atletico Madrid are yet to conclude a deal for Juan Roman Riquelme so there is hope for Everton, but he adds the player does not want to be in Europe so it may not be the best piece of business. Riquelme has not been seen on Merseyside.

Looks bad to me just seen it then. :angry:

Could do but don't know his e-mail address and he seems to like you as others have siad they e-mailed him and not responded.

As Licker said spoils the fun anyway.

always found mr ross to be straight up and honest... everytime ive received a swift reply.. if you dont get a reply then its either because uve not been respecting or its straight up stupid .... with this ridiculous rumour it's probably the latter

This is from the Guardian ...............................

""Meanwhile, Everton really will try and sign everyone. Everyone being Stephen Appiah for £5m, Celtic's Scott Brown for £9m and - get this - Juan Román Riquelme for a sum that you can make up yourself. How does £12.83 sound?""

I Didnt hear anything about Scott Brown, WHO IS HE. ??

This is from the Guardian ...............................

Meanwhile, Everton really will try and sign everyone. Everyone being Stephen Appiah for £5m, Celtic's Scott Brown for £9m and - get this - Juan Román Riquelme for a sum that you can make up yourself. How does £12.83 sound? What's that?

I Didnt hear anything about Scott Brown, WHO IS HE. ??

Signed for Celtic in the summer from Hibs for £4.5million.