IGNORED

Arteta To Leave :s

evertonfc92

Yesterday i was told by a freind who works at everton training ground and told me that arteta wasent happy at everton football club

And around 7 o clock he told me he was speaking to stubbs and asked him weather he new anything about why he isent all that happy at everton

He said '' Arteta loves this club but he knows he is good enough for International football and everton are not atracting any intonational managers''

Following bii '' He knows hes just signed a long term contract but hes really egar to get into the spain squad and win cups with clubs and is erging everton to do that this season so his capability ov skill will be reconised by spain and the manager ''

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok i dnt know how true this is this mate ov mine does work at everton trainign ground and does offten talk 2 the players but belive it or not thats what ive been told and this really doesent suprise me all that much :(

I would hate to see him leave but he is a great player and has the skill to be in a top world class team!/!/!

NSNO!!!!

R.I.P RHYS

That makes no sense at all. If he's so freakin' unhappy here then why did he sign a five-year extension not two months ago? He has to know that if he ever wants to leave, there's not much we can do to keep him here. All he has to do is say those two words, "I'm unhappy," and the line of suitors will be stretching from the Goodison ticket window to the French Riviera.

I'm with blablabla, sounds like a load of (red-colored) shite to me.

Couple things about Arteta!.........After the first two games this season the rs forums

were full of "Arteta would walk into our first team".........next thing you know some rs

are banding about various forums that Arteta is unhappy!!

Thoes same forums were saying Lescott and in some cases Yobo would also walk

into their team!......how long before were told they too are unhappy at Everton?

Probably just some people not happy Everton have some class players.

BUT!.....If Arteta was unhappy now....surely he wasn't too happy a few months back!

When he signed up for another 5 years of this misery!!!!!

Arteta is excellent and still young......therefore worth LOTS of money....say £15million

at least.That's a couple of decent players.And remember two good players are worth

ten unhappy superstars.

Arteta's not daft enough to think that just to move would mean he's in the Spanish team

next week........anyway there are plenty of international players at Everton!

Mr Arteta!Do it week in week out....help us win things,and your Spanish dream

WILL come true.

Untill then get your head down and show the Everton fans who pay your wages how

good you are.

Good luck at Bolton......couple of goals or an assist or two would be nice!

Couple things about Arteta!.........After the first two games this season the rs forums

were full of "Arteta would walk into our first team".........next thing you know some rs

into their team!......how long before were told they too are unhappy at Everton?

BUT!.....If Arteta was unhappy now....surely he wasn't too happy a few months back!

Arteta is excellent and still young......therefore worth LOTS of money....say £15million

at least.That's a couple of decent players.And remember two good players are worth

ten unhappy superstars.

Arteta's not daft enough to think that just to move would mean he's in the Spanish team

WILL come true.

good you are.

mate here is a suggestion... you never ever go into the murdering scum forum! all they do is talk utter shit and wank about how gerrard is better than cahill

just dont go there no more

I'd agree with the notion that this is complete bollocks. Arteta has been courted by the press all summer, obviously trying to sniff out a hint that he may want to move. He as been quizzed repeatedly about the fact he has not yet been selected for Spain and has answered on every occasion that while he is disappointed, he knows he will get the call if he maintains his form and keeps his head up. He has acknowledged also that he is young still, and there is plenty of time for him and despite all this, he is very happy at Everton and is confident he is part of a team that is becoming a major force once again. He has been possibly our most outspoken player this summer about the influx of new blood and has never once even remotely indicated he is unhappy here.

If your next door neighbours wifes dogs onwers third cousin twice removed worked at Everton and Arteta say to Stubbsy in passing "I'm pissed of with the Spanish selection, what do I have to do, I bet they would pick if I played for **********" it means f*** all except that he is having a conversation about something that most people who talk about football have been talking about recently. Believe it or not, Everton and Arteta are not the only people in the world who believe he should be playing for Spain and any rumours that he is unhappy here at the moment have absolutely no substance. If he does leave us in the next few years, it will be because the club has regressed, not qualified for Europe, and is need of a cash injection and will accept a stupid bid from someone like Barca or Real, probably 15-20 million.

I'd agree with the notion that this is complete bollocks. Arteta has been courted by the press all summer, obviously trying to sniff out a hint that he may want to move. He as been quizzed repeatedly about the fact he has not yet been selected for Spain and has answered on every occasion that while he is disappointed, he knows he will get the call if he maintains his form and keeps his head up. He has acknowledged also that he is young still, and there is plenty of time for him and despite all this, he is very happy at Everton and is confident he is part of a team that is becoming a major force once again. He has been possibly our most outspoken player this summer about the influx of new blood and has never once even remotely indicated he is unhappy here.

If your next door neighbours wifes dogs onwers third cousin twice removed worked at Everton and Arteta say to Stubbsy in passing "I'm pissed of with the Spanish selection, what do I have to do, I bet they would pick if I played for **********" it means f*** all except that he is having a conversation about something that most people who talk about football have been talking about recently. Believe it or not, Everton and Arteta are not the only people in the world who believe he should be playing for Spain and any rumours that he is unhappy here at the moment have absolutely no substance. If he does leave us in the next few years, it will be because the club has regressed, not qualified for Europe, and is need of a cash injection and will accept a stupid bid from someone like Barca or Real, probably 15-20 million.

Would you except £15-20mil for arteta?

Not Sure about that. Not likely to happen anyway

Would you except £15-20mil for arteta?

Not Sure about that. Not likely to happen anyway

I personally wouldn't accept less than 25 million for him, but if the clubs fortunes are down, which is the scenario I am suggesting, I could see us letting him go for less. However, as you said and which I fully believe, he ain't going anywhere.

I personally wouldn't accept less than 25 million for him, but if the clubs fortunes are down, which is the scenario I am suggesting, I could see us letting him go for less. However, as you said and which I fully believe, he ain't going anywhere.

I probably Wouldn't sell him After his Contract ends in 5 years time.Players like Mikel Are a must for any top club.

His class will stay throughout his five year contract even when he is 29-30 years of age.

ten unhappy superstars.

WILL come true.

good you are.

Talkin to a rs today and he was sayin y is Lescott in the England squad and Yobo is shit and shit like that and when I read this I was think have Kopites got a brain they talk absolute bullshit. Ya know at least its not Carragher moanin just because he cant play in right back. Anyway Lescott will do a fine job for England i am sure of it.