Sign in to follow this  
Raccyboy

Bye-bye Ferrari

Taken out of content I think.

I believe it was part of a bigger interview where he said that if Everton can not agree a fee he will go back to Roma.

Was not impressed with him on the left or right of defence but thought he played well against Charlton in the centre

Yeah but he is a centre half after all im sure John Terry, Ferdinand would be a bit out of place at full back aswell. Plus he is new to the team and that position, I thought he done ok at full back and by all accounts very well at centre back better than Weir and Per anyways.

Taken out of content I think.

I believe it was part of a bigger interview where he said that if Everton can not agree a fee he will go back to Roma.

Was not impressed with him on the left or right of defence but thought he played well against Charlton in the centre

He's a good player and he is young.

I agree that he plays well in the CB role but he was competent in the left back position.

I wouldn't want to send him back - he is a definite first team candidate and we should aim to keep him at Goodison.

I would be very sorry to see him go, i think with a few more games he could form a real partnership with Joey and possibly be with us for years to come.

Moyes needs to get some balls and give the new lads a chance!

At this point, Marco Materazzi springs to mind.

Quality but not given the opportunity

i think ferrari and yobo are a good partnership so i want him to stay as long as possible, weir is past it and we are yet to see what big per can do

but am sure BK will fuck up the transfer sagas this season fukin nob heed

Pat    2

He was bleeting about goin back to Roma not 2 weeks here....Have little doubt regarding his ability...He just dont wanna be here.

SImply dont want players like that.

Ian    3

agree 100% pat, shown were his loyalties were 2 weeks into coming...fuck em...i want to see players who want to play for the club and will give 100% at least not some tosser whoes using us a spring box back into his former teams plans...twat :angry:

if possible we should sign ferrari.

in the charlton game he was calling the back line etc very very well, had good communication with yobo, and generally looked the part.

Weir was a good signing and has done well for us, but this season he just isn't the answer. Yobo has to do twice the work becasue of the severe lack of pace of Weir, and most of the games he's played he has cost us goals.

He sits so far back that he is a strikers wet dream !!

ferrari is not a house hold name so therefore one would think there would not be too much competition from bigger clubs

I would like to see us chance our arm on him for about 2 - 3 million. then we would have 3 decent premiership centre halfs (if Kroldrup works out)

it would strengthen our 'decent' squad

thoughts ??

DOUBT IN HIS ABILITY.

charlton millwall pompey. played fantstic in each game.

ok granted he said he didnt want to be here but ffs get off his back. if he does his job from now and the end of the season i will support him every step of the way. hope we sign him

looked very good again today from what I saw of the game.....

without doubt our current 1st choice pairing should be yobo & ferrari.....

given that our recent form has been improving and that he is getting a regular start at the moment, I'm sure we'd have a good chance of convincing him to stay ---- you can crap on about him wanting to leave after 2 weeks (whether that was true or not is another matter!) but if we get the chance we should keep --- don't want to watch him playing in a champs league final for another club, like we did materazzi.....

Pat    2

Threads turned the full corner...yeh he is a good player, I think we all apreciate that....I simply wont be crying in me corn flakes when he fooks of...as thats his charter.

@least he is honest.

Ian    3
Threads turned the full corner...yeh he is a good player, I think we all apreciate that....I simply wont be crying in me corn flakes when he fooks of...as thats his charter.

@least he is honest.

same here

Ian    3

if pat is thinkin what i am, hes not doubting his ablilty, i myself think he is a really good player. However when a player states 2 weeks into playin for you that he is using us as a springboard and thats the only reason they are there then it can be a kick in the teeth to fans who like to see a bit of loyalty from their players.

if we sign him then great but i dont think we should beg him to stay, doesnt want to play for us then fuck em at the end of the season!

He's a telented player. He's played in Euro 2004, and few seasons ago, he was considered as one of the fast growing Italian player in Seria A.

So, he can't be so crap.... Hope he continue his good form till end of season and DM sign him.

with regards to both ferrari and kroldrup, I'm definitely a bit pissed off with moyes --- he's hardly going to get the best out of them or inspire any feeling of loyalty towards the club, by making them sit on the bench watching a player well past his expiry date huff and puff and make mistake after mistake, yet keep his place in the side (weir of course). Particularly in ferrari's case, where for the 1st few months of the season, he seemed to just be a stop-gap measure to fill in positions where guys where injured or suspended.

I wouldn't blame either player for feeling like they've been messed around.

Zed    1
with regards to both ferrari and kroldrup, I'm definitely a bit pissed off with moyes --- he's hardly going to get the best out of them or inspire any feeling of loyalty towards the club, by making them sit on the bench watching a player well past his expiry date huff and puff and make mistake after mistake, yet keep his place in the side (weir of course).  Particularly in ferrari's case, where for the 1st few months of the season, he seemed to just be a stop-gap measure to fill in positions where guys where injured or suspended.

I wouldn't blame either player for feeling like they've been messed around.

I dont think that is the case. I think if Krodrup had been fit at the start of the season he would have started and been first choice, Ferrari had to cover other positions earlier in the season because of injuries then he got injured, just as he was showing good form