IGNORED

Why Didn't We Wear The Third Kit Against Bolton?

Louis

I know this only a trivial matter but why do the club insist on wearing the blue training shorts with the home shirt when the away team wears white shorts?

I know we would have worn out away kit if bolton didnt play in a white shirt but surely we should have worn the third kit yesterday - doesn't it avert the point of having a third kit if we only wear it against Blackburn once a year?

they arent the training shirts mate, the shorts and socks are the same as the white ones but the colours in contrast.

i think they should do it like arsenal, wear the home kit only for home games, then the away and 3rd kit are used more often.

I don't really understand the first line but the second one sums up what I tried to say :) It's a bit harsh on those people who purchase the 3rd kit to see it used twice if they are lucky.

Here's one to bake your noodle. My stepmothers father has always thought it would be a good idea that the visiting team wore their home colours away from home and the home team wore the other kits accordingly so as not to clash. That way you would see all the teams in their proper kits at your home ground. I don't think he ever meant it as a radicle 'lets change it all around', but more of a conversation piece. I personally don't agree with this, but always found in interesting.

Here's one to bake your noodle. My stepmothers father has always thought it would be a good idea that the visiting team wore their home colours away from home and the home team wore the other kits accordingly so as not to clash. That way you would see all the teams in their proper kits at your home ground. I don't think he ever meant it as a radicle 'lets change it all around', but more of a conversation piece. I personally don't agree with this, but always found in interesting.

You couldn't really call them Home kits then could you? They'd be away kits.