IGNORED

Our Best 11?

Blue4Ever

been a bit dead on here since the window closed, with who we have at the moment what would are best 11 be including injured players.

Opinions?

--------------------Howard----------------------

Jagielka------Yobo--------Lescott------Baines

Arteta-----Graveson------Cahill--------Pienaar

---------------A.J------------Yakubu------------

been a bit dead on here since the window closed, with who we have at the moment what would are best 11 be including injured players.

Opinions?

Little bit unsure about Pienaar.....And a fuuy fit Vaughan could push either of

the forwards.

BUT....Still a very good team....if their up for it, ie Yakubu still not settled in yet.

I'd go with that mate although I'm reserving judgement on Tommy for the moment, I was unsure about the signing but I went to Bolton yesterday and the man was imense. I'm gona see how he performs in the next few games tho cos anyone can play a great half of football high on adrenaline!

I'd possibly say Jagielka into the middle insted of gravison but I dont like either of the other 2 rightbacks so it's a hard call.

Howard

neville© yobo lescott baines

graversen cahill jagielka arteta

johnson yak

id like 2 see tha

Graveson doesnt play on the wing tho, I guess your a Neville lover becuase I dont think he's good enough when we have everyone fit, jags should be fullback he played class there on the weekend.

Graveson doesnt play on the wing tho, I guess your a Neville lover becuase I dont think he's good enough when we have everyone fit, jags should be fullback he played class there on the weekend.

totally agree wa ur sayin about graverson bu wer are we goin 2 put him in, only a suggestion

an u must be jokin, am i a Neville lover, i fink he's shite bu at the end of the day moyes see's sumtin in him an he will play

I'd probably go with that team against most teams in the league - although it's a toss up between Osman and Pienaar and Jags/Neville/Hibbert. Against the real quality teams or away from home against a decentish team I think we need someone in midfield who can really tackle. Whether we then go for a 451 and draft in Carsley/Jags into the holding role or just bring in Carsley/Jags into Cahill's position. Personally if Gravesen can still cut it then I'd play him in a 442 ahead of Cahill, he has more to his game. Once Vaughan is back Johnson may have to watch out, I was majorly impressed with Vaughan last season - quick, direct, excellent in the air (surprisingly) and confident. As hard as Johnson is working (and without decent service) he isn't as quick as I expected and is not the most clinical of finishers. Once Vaughan is back we can hit the big time if he hits the ground running.

Already I am so much more confident about the UEFA and in home league matches, now that Gravesen is back we have someone who can stroke the ball around and probe - we have struggled since he left to break down teams in a 442 as Carsley/Neville together in CM have 0% creativity. NO WAY would that 5 - 0 debacle have happened had either Carsley or Gravesen been in the team. COYB!

totally agree wa ur sayin about graverson bu wer are we goin 2 put him in, only a suggestion

an u must be jokin, am i a Neville lover, i fink he's shite bu at the end of the day moyes see's sumtin in him an he will play

Yer I no <_<

Already I am so much more confident about the UEFA and in home league matches, now that Gravesen is back we have someone who can stroke the ball around and probe - we have struggled since he left to break down teams in a 442 as Carsley/Neville together in CM have 0% creativity. NO WAY would that 5 - 0 debacle have happened had either Carsley or Gravesen been in the team. COYB!

Yer im made up he's back, great thinking by moyes to get him back bcos I wouldnt have thought of him.

Edited by Blue4Ever

At the moment

Howard

peinarr graversen jagielka arteta

johnson yak

wen cahill is bk

Howard

graversen cahill jagielka arteta

johnson yak

id like 2 see tha

yh id like to see it aswell, pienaar isnt strong enough on the ball to be a winger, but Vaughan could definatley soon be pushing for AJ's spot or just be the super sub!

I'd just like to say that I am a huge Piennar fan and am exoecting great things from him. However I would be tempted to play Osman ahead of him at the moment and use him as a super sub. His fresh legs from 65 mins will trouble ANY midfield and defense in our league and hid clinical passing is fantastic. That said, Ossy has done well for us this season and his energy from the outset helps us to establish a good foothold. I think he is grossly underrated and deserves his place.