IGNORED

Earnshaw Transfer Listed

BlueBird

Ugly and Welsh!!

Isn't that half the people on here?

To be honest an ugly man and a handsome man are all irrelevant to me.

Maybe you are trying to tell us something???

not really :)

yeah - but EArnshaw is alien ugly and not very good at his job.

would rather not dabble with the two bag shag man!

(Rumour is that the birds make him wear a bag on his head and they wear one too incase his falls off!)

Guest fozzie22

We have enough grufters playing for Everton thanks very much.

We need new fans,young ones at that,with this squad we'll scare em away before we get 'em thru the door.

He is very good at his job..scoring goals.

Done it at every level including international and in a struggling side.

He may have the touch (and look) of a baby elephant but he knows where the goal is.

He is the solution for us I think.

Disagree strongly.

Sorry.............thought i was doing a survay, he aint the answer and is far below the standard of player we should be looking for but sadly he is the kind of player our management and board would look for. Remember that WBA had him on the books when they signed Campbell to dig them out the shit and we all know how slow Kev was at the end!

Disagree strongly.

Sorry.............thought i was doing a survay, he aint the answer and is far below the standard of player we should be looking for but sadly he is the kind of player our management and board would look for. Remember that WBA had him on the books when they signed Campbell to dig them out the shit and we all know how slow Kev was at the end!

Poor player? Hatricks at ALL levels, highest scorer in a struggling team with very few starts, blistering pace, crap first touch mind.

Him and Beattie would complim,ent each other well. And let's face it Henry is not about to sign for us.

Robert Earnshaw?????, for me the jury is still out and we are running the risk of pressing the panic button and signing any old bugger that used to play well for others and has since lost their touch (Ginola, Gascoingne, Mark Hughes any of these sound familiar?).

Get the defence sorted first if they can't score we can't lose, it worked for George Graham at Arsenal. With the likes of Cahill and Arteta we always have a shout at nicking a cheeky winner.

ATB

Mac

Poor player? Hatricks at ALL levels, highest scorer in a struggling team with very few starts, blistering pace, crap first touch mind.

Him and Beattie would complim,ent each other well. And let's face it Henry is not about to sign for us.

I just think it stinks of "panic buy"!

I had a bit of a rant last night about what we could do with investment and the only way forward i see for Everton now is buying higher grade players!

Robbie Keane

Andy Johnson

Glen Johnson

Wayne Bridge

Carlo Cudichini

These are the level of players we should be aiming at if money allows. I guarentee that if we buy players like Ernshaw and Shaun Davies (Just gone to Portsmouth) then we are just starting the cycle again. Remember Killa & Bent its exactly the same situation, we need to aim higher or we will never finish higher than we are now!

I guarentee if we sign Earnshaw he will score ten by the end of the season and we wont buy anyone else because he is obviously going to score 20 next year! Wrong he will drift off like bent and this time next year we will all be screaming sell him proberbly at a loss!

Moore (joe max)

Gough

Hutchison

Kilbane

Pistone

Wier

Stubbs

Bent

All examples of decent pro's who give their all but were never going to take us higher than low mid table. its time we broke the cycle and started to increase the quality at the club.

I have never been a supporter of buying Nugent from Preston but i would take a chance on him before Ernshaw!

Second rant in 2 days over B)

But Earnshaw has scored far more goals than Nugent and at higher levels. Earnshaw has also over 5-6 seasons been a 20 a season scorer.

I don't see the problem with him.

Nugent is a very good player though and I would like to see us sign him.

Ok i'l admit it, i just dont want him cos his goal celebration is soooooooo gay :lol: