IGNORED

Thick & Fast

I spent last night doing a bit of organisation work with the lads we are going to Ukraine with and it hit me how many games we have in the comming weeks. Usualy the early season international break pisses me right off but this year I'm greateful for the chance to save some cash this comming weekend.

We play United at home next saturday 15th (4 day's after my mum's 50th)

Home UEFA Cup leg on 20th, 5 day's later

Then comes a trip to Villa on Sunday 23rd, 3 day's later

As if we didnt have enough games to play we travel to Sheff Wed on 26th, 3 day's later

Before welcoming Boro' to Goodison park on 30th, 4 day's later (my 26th birthday :D )

I travel to Poland and on to Ukraine on the tuesday in time for our match on 4th, 4 days later

Returning on the Saturday for our trip to Newcastle on Sunday 7th, 3 days later

Before a welcom break from footy for 2 weeks.

This is what we've all be wishing for but now it's here I realy can see how much of a struggle competing on all fronts can be for both players and fans. I'd imagin the boys in blue will be in need of a well deserved rest after all that and as for the fans well feck knows how many of us have pockets deep enough to cope with every game and pre / post match drinky poo's. Not having my season ticket this season I usually spend about £100 at home games and £150 at aways so throw in Europe and I'd expect to be forking out about £1100 in the comming month and that's being conservative with the European expenditure!

Now enough of my money woe the lads on the field have 7 games in 22 days with a plane ride to the Ukraine & back thrown in for good measure. By anyones standards thats hard work!

Is anyone here planning an all out assault on our next 7 games & did you do any saving or like me are you just flying by the seat of your pants??

Edited by GoldfishMemory

I will only be going to about 5 of the games. Can just about stretch that! Ticket prices are disgracful. Although Boltn ticket did come down from £39 to £32. Thats still expensive tho!

Ticketing prices in England are a joke IMO the rest of the world seems to manage without bankrupting their fans & there is miles more money in the prem anyway surly they can afford to drop prices.

I'll only be going the home games, you know, being an old fella, my wife would hang me if I tried to go to all them

Im praying we get though and later on in the campaign I can visit a country a bit closer

How many tickets have they give us for the away leg and how much are the flights