IGNORED

What Could Have Been

Finn balor

I can't for the life of me see why he bought Pompey but now that he has he has splashed out on £12 millions worth of talent and it wont stop there this January. Just think with that amount of money we could have bought two top quality forwards a midfielder and maybe a centre half. We would certainly push up the league and be up there for europe. It makes you wonder what fat Bill does with his time cos i know for sure its not sounding out potential investors!!!! :angry:

I can't for the life of me see why he bought Pompey but now that he has he has splashed out on £12 millions worth of talent and it wont stop there this January. Just think with that amount of money we could have bought two top quality forwards a midfielder and maybe a centre half. We would certainly push up the league and be up there for europe. It makes you wonder what fat Bill does with his time cos i know for sure its not sounding out potential investors!!!! :angry:

he bought pompey because - he is a russian billionaire that probably has a load of dirty money that needs moving.

Pompey have planning permission for a new stadium and are the only team in Portsmouth - therefore they get a lot of backing from their local council.

He can hide as much money as he likes inside of a 40-50,000 seater stadium. He can fiddle attendances, spend money on players and give everyone a company car at the club - significantly lowering his tax bill and hiding the dirty cash.

Everton are a few years away from even getting planning permission for a ground and have a large number of 'nosey' share holders that would want to know what was going on - Pompey has no problems where accepting money is concerned.

Plus - it was already owned by a dirty russian businessman who probably owed money to the new guy so allowed him in for that purpose.

its all a bit KGB

he bought pompey because - he is a russian billionaire that probably has a load of dirty money that needs moving.

Pompey have planning permission for a new stadium and are the only team in Portsmouth - therefore they get a lot of backing from their local council.

He can hide as much money as he likes inside of a 40-50,000 seater stadium. He can fiddle attendances, spend money on players and give everyone a company car at the club - significantly lowering his tax bill and hiding the dirty cash.

Everton are a few years away from even getting planning permission for a ground and have a large number of 'nosey' share holders that would want to know what was going on - Pompey has no problems where accepting money is concerned.

Plus - it was already owned by a dirty russian businessman who probably owed money to the new guy so allowed him in for that purpose.

its all a bit KGB

Wow! Probably utter bollocks but makes a good read! :lol:

its all a bit KGB

As long as there was an endess stream of money they cud be as KGB as they wanted wiv Everton.

I'v mentioned this before but BK should take a long trip to Saudi Arabia and market Everton properly so sum mega rich sultans son whines at his daddy to by him a football club.

Sorted!!!

Are you reading Bill? If you are then fuck off on a extended holiday and dont come back without buckets full of oil money or dirty russian money etc, etc

(Steer away from those south african miners tho' they cant be trusted)!

See i should be chairman :D

To be fair rooney 20and a bit mil call it 23 maybe grav for 2.5 to madrid and moyes hasnt spent 25m since then. I am not gonna be naiive and say all the money should go to transfers cos we are a club in debt but we got a champs league place last year and unexpected cash. Wyness is charging fans more and more to make us competetive with other clubs and pay off our debts so I for one cannot see where all this cash that BK supposedly stumped up is.

the same as all blues to make us great again and you

IMO (and i have said this before so dont cast judgement with your first posts) Bill Kenwright pulled us outa the shit after Johnson and i am greatful to the man for that, very greatful. I have nothing against BK as a person and definatly not as an Evertonian; However the chairman needs to be moving the club forward and disregarding the Rooney money Everton FC have been standing still for the past few years.

I firmly believe that as Chairman and an Evertonian it is BK's sole responsability to find backing for our great club. I don't mean 30mil from the fortress group either, i mean sum 1 or a group of people who can afford to buy Everton, pump in another 30-40mil for transfares, lay down the foundations of our new ground bid and not notice the money they have spent.

I for one am sick and tired of the controling members of Everton FC's board having no fucking cash! If you cant afford it give it up, the current and past situation has been on par with owning a Farrari but not having enough spare cash to fuel and insure it!!!!

We need cash, BK aint got it so as an Evertonian he must see that the only way we can become great again is if he either finds sum or finds a substantial backer.

L-BLUE SAID.......... I for one cannot see where all this cash that BK supposedly stumped up is.

beattie.....6m

davies......4m

arteta......2m

neville.....3.5m

vdm........2m

kroldrop...5m

valente....2m

Thats about 25 million give or take a tenner. NOT MANY SPENT MORE THAN US LAST SEASON.

L-BLUE SAID.......... I for one cannot see where all this cash that BK supposedly stumped up is.

beattie.....6m

davies......4m

arteta......2m

neville.....3.5m

vdm........2m

kroldrop...5m

valente....2m

Thats about 25 million give or take a tenner. NOT MANY SPENT MORE THAN US LAST SEASON.

Stato, stato, stato :D

Gota get up early to beat the Licker :lol::lol:

Thats was what I was getting at all those players that we bought can be attributed to the money we recouped by selling rooney and grav it's not like BK has stumped up any more money outside of wjat has been generated by the sale of players, and ok maybe moyes has spent around 25m since then but no more really

Edited by L_Blue

To be fair rooney 20and a bit mil call it 23 maybe grav for 2.5 to madrid and moyes hasnt spent 25m since then. I am not gonna be naiive and say all the money should go to transfers cos we are a club in debt but we got a champs league place last year and unexpected cash. Wyness is charging fans more and more to make us competetive with other clubs and pay off our debts so I for one cannot see where all this cash that BK supposedly stumped up is.

Thats was what I was getting at all those players that we bought can be attributed to the money we recouped by selling rooney and grav it's not like BK has stumped up any more money outside of wjat has been generated by the sale of players, and ok maybe moyes has spent around 25m since then but no more really

Spot on mate, somethings rotten in denmark

And its not per Kroldrup

Maybe they should put up the price of the season ticket or even beer at the match, i mean its only about 3 quid a pint

Guest fozzie22

beattie.....6m

davies......4m

arteta......2m

neville.....3.5m

vdm........2m

kroldrop...5m

valente....2m

And most of that came from the "sale" of the greteast young talent this country has produces in years..

And we have bill the dick in charge of transfer talks.

And we got screwed,shocker huh

Rooney - 23m

Graveson - 2.5m

Not many clubs made more money than us either remember

Exactly we have bought and sold players and as a club not moved forward. As a business bill has managed to assist in dragging us out of the red and into the black, now is the time to market Everton as a sleeping giant in a stable finantial position but with little surplus cash for team building.

With a little investment from someone with that surplus cash we could be on the road to silverware and away days to europe! I honestly have faith in the manager and the team he is building, all we need is goals and we are on our way. The reality is however we may be able to buy a striker to score us goals but realisticaly we have to get into europe to make any substantial money. That is not going to happen this year so we have got to face another season skint and our better players are all going to start considering where Everton are going! Once that happens the team spirit drops and the dreaded clearout and possible manager change is only around the corner.

As evertonians we all want that cycle to break, remember Royle & Smith everything was bright and then we slowley ran out of cash. The team starts to break up because they are not moving anywere and the manager is out the door. This could be seen as the managers job to build the team and bring success making money and breaking the cycle. However how many Everton managers have started on level terms at Everton in the last 15 years? not many!

I think that if the board gave the manager a stable club and then pumpd in 30mil they would be doing their jobs and the manager can then be judged on what he achieves. That is the position we are in now, the club is in the black, we have some good players and some weak players so now is the time to invest in some higher class players to take us to the next level. I dont want to see us get back in debt but if its possible i think now is perfect timing to invest and clear out all the shite. If we spent 30mil on a good striker, left mid, left & right back & a keeper we could sell

Pistone

Naysmith

Killbane

Davies

Bent

Wier

Wright

And any other deadwood

leaving the younger lads to fill the support roles and a decent squad of experience. Imagine a team looking like this

Cudichini

Glen Johnson---Yobo---Fararri---Wayne Bridge

VDM-------Arteta------Chaill------?????(J.Cole)

Beattie----Andy Johnson

Bench: Turner, Kroldrup (if he can hack it), Hibbert, Carsley, Ferguson

Now is the time to go and look for some dirty oil or mafia money and lets spend, 2 or 3 seasons of european football and we will be attracting big players and making the money to buy them. We just need investment, Moyes may not be the manager to take us to glory but he could hold us in the top half if he would drop the i'l manage my squad attitude. If he has enough cash to spend he needs to be ruthless get rid of the mid table players and buy top half players. I want to see proper footballers not cheer on pistone, wier, wright, kilbane & bent because theres no one else to replace them!

Sorry got a bit carried away :D

Now is the time to go and look for some dirty oil or mafia money and lets spend, 2 or 3 seasons of european football and we will be attracting big players and making the money to buy them. We just need investment, Moyes may not be the manager to take us to glory but he could hold us in the top half if he would drop the i'l manage my squad attitude. If he has enough cash to spend he needs to be ruthless get rid of the mid table players and buy top half players. I want to see proper footballers not cheer on pistone, wier, wright, kilbane & bent because theres no one else to replace them!

Sorry got a bit carried away  :D

bill will assisinate any potential investors...wer a club for local people, bill will have no trouble (or money) here